SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw a black R33 4door with nsw plate in queanbeyan today.

Also i need to change my cars clutch does anyone know of any workshop who can lend me their hoist for a day

Probably this weekend

HoN = Heroes of Newerth

LoL = League of Legends

Both games are more or less the same as the more commonly known to non-gamers, DotA. DotA = Defence of the Ancients.

They're all f**king gay as anything. I kinda enjoy the gameplay, but the fact there's no "permanent" useful rewards for playing the game (like awesome gear in World of Warcraft, new weapons and upgrades in CoD, etc) stopped me from having any interest in DotA after a few matches.

HoN = Heroes of Newerth

LoL = League of Legends

Both games are more or less the same as the more commonly known to non-gamers, DotA. DotA = Defence of the Ancients.

They're all f**king gay as anything. I kinda enjoy the gameplay, but the fact there's no "permanent" useful rewards for playing the game (like awesome gear in World of Warcraft, new weapons and upgrades in CoD, etc) stopped me from having any interest in DotA after a few matches.

I guess that is the whole MoBa thing. Samething for SC2 - you build, destroy and new match. There are rankings and silver coins you work for, which those silver coins allow you to purchase alt avaters (Major wank fest since people get knee-bent from some of them).

In saying that though - when you look deeper into it, LoL is the childs game, DotA is the veteren's game and HoN is the most competitive. However, in saying that, LoL is by far the more superior game in terms of players / comps.

Daniel - I'll send you a PM. He is a really nice bloke too :)

To say LoL is a childs game is a pretty mediocre and uninformed comment IMO. It's a typical HoN player comment lols. League is one of the only game that properly ballences teamplay and solo play together. The synergy requred to get high ranked is quite impressive. There is more to that game than meets the eye.

HoN = Heroes of Newerth

LoL = League of Legends

I agree. Whole reason why i stopped playing pretty much everything. No reward system for playing. Even WOW doesn't reward you for the competitive side of things anymore (this is coming from a top 10 ranked US player). Hence i play GTA/work on my car now. Nothing rewards you for hard work.

Poeple are complaining that games where too hard for a long time. In conclusion it has been dumbed down (look at CoD for christs sake with ONLINE aim assist (the f**k is that?) and no attempt at ballencing weapons). The world of competitive gaming has all but died off. Really only exists in Asia now with LoL, Sc2 and Wow. Even then WoW is dieing off and Legue is becoming more popular.

To say LoL is a childs game is a pretty mediocre and uninformed comment IMO. It's a typical HoN player comment lols. League is one of the only game that properly ballences teamplay and solo play together. The synergy requred to get high ranked is quite impressive. There is more to that game than meets the eye.

I agree. Whole reason why i stopped playing pretty much everything. No reward system for playing. Even WOW doesn't reward you for the competitive side of things anymore (this is coming from a top 10 ranked US player). Hence i play GTA/work on my car now. Nothing rewards you for hard work.

Poeple are complaining that games where too hard for a long time. In conclusion it has been dumbed down (look at CoD for christs sake with ONLINE aim assist (the f**k is that?) and no attempt at ballencing weapons). The world of competitive gaming has all but died off. Really only exists in Asia now with LoL, Sc2 and Wow. Even then WoW is dieing off and Legue is becoming more popular.

The comment it quite spot on - given most of the player base is of children (young teens). I know of LoL quite a bit given the Gaming Org I co-own has a CG-P LoL team (AUS div). Saying that LoL has balance teamplay and solo play together is saying a car has an engine and a gearbox - as HoN, LoL and DotA are formed on those basis regardless of game - however, the compettive side of LoL is fair medicore - you cannot deny creeps for one, among other things. I do respect that it's a different game, but the skill level to play it is not quite high compared to HoN or DotA. Each game have their pros and cons, but I wouldn't play LoL for the compettiveness as it is fairly basic.

Spotted an R33 white in the tunnel just outside of civic - he was reving it softly in the tunnel.

Hehe was that you? :$ That was so not a thumbs up. That was a THUMBS UP! Very nice looking R33. I heard an RB behind me and saw this R33 GTR turn the corner(:

I so want a bigger SAU Sticker :( !!!!!