SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Around 4ish this afternoon a white 33 pulled up next to me on Anzac Ave, I put my hand up to wave but the guy wasn't looking, although he did eventually give my front wheel a passing glance ... Oh well, I tried, cant do more than that!! :closedeyes:

Then at 5ish .. in Qbn a wingless yellow 33, looked good from a distance .. :yes:

Around 4ish this afternoon a white 33 pulled up next to me on Anzac Ave, I put my hand up to wave but the guy wasn't looking, although he did eventually give my front wheel a passing glance ... Oh well, I tried, cant do more than that!! :closedeyes:

Then at 5ish .. in Qbn a wingless yellow 33, looked good from a distance .. :yes:

The good 'ol awkward solo wave. This happens many of times with me. The wave>hair pat always works a treat :P
  • Like 1

The good 'ol awkward solo wave. This happens many of times with me. The wave>hair pat always works a treat :P

Yeah I think we sometimes forget that not all ACT Skyline owners are in here .... oh well, they don't know what they're missing! :bunny:

• Like 1

Troy's Ex 33 and the Trojan StageA again just before 7:20pm. I Tooted. :D

Lime Green R32 with Black Bonnet on the Barton near Yowani just after 7:20pm. I waved. :)

Silver M35 StageA on Kuringa Drive around 7:25pm. I pointed. :P

I was actually driving the 4door for a change. :woot: