SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Silver R33 GTST - pulled up to next each. Wave and nod heading into the city.

R34 GTR wingless (Black boot) looks but no waves (was passing each other to quickly ;)) heading back from civic I believe.

Edited by RosieR34

Silver 32 with black/carbon bonnet and silver rims (TE's?) at Manuka Shell.

Very clean, nicest 32 I've seen in a while. Waved and got one back.

Was I :) ur wagon looked sweet man best I've seen in canberra! Was nice to wave to a fellow sau member keep well

And just drift tek wheels

Tuesday about 7:45 white Stagea (possibly a 260) driving towards QBN past the airport on pialligo ave

Wednesday about 7:30am followed a black R33 GTSt II (vented carbon bonnet and SAU sticker on the rear window, NSW plates) as it left home on bungendore road headed into civic. I pulled up beside your left at the pialligo/ moreshead lights, but you were looking the other way... I was in the silver mondeo legging it to get in front of the ford ranger on my left - your car sounded good as you booted it thought LOL

Also Wednesday morning at the duntroon entrance about 7:45 a white R33 GTSt II heading towards civic ACT plates. Think i spotted the came car again later in the day about 2pm in QBN near John Mcgrath (yass road).

Tuesday about 7:45 white Stagea (possibly a 260) driving towards QBN past the airport on pialligo ave

Wednesday about 7:30am followed a black R33 GTSt II (vented carbon bonnet and SAU sticker on the rear window, NSW plates) as it left home on bungendore road headed into civic. I pulled up beside your left at the pialligo/ moreshead lights, but you were looking the other way... I was in the silver mondeo legging it to get in front of the ford ranger on my left - your car sounded good as you booted it thought LOL

Also Wednesday morning at the duntroon entrance about 7:45 a white R33 GTSt II heading towards civic ACT plates. Think i spotted the came car again later in the day about 2pm in QBN near John Mcgrath (yass road).

Yeah that would have been me on the way to work and it is a genuine autech 260rs.

Saw Jeremy in dunlop :action-smiley-069:

and a grey R32 GTR this morning around 11:45am

A White R34 on Clarrie Hermes Drive near Nicholls 4:15pm

I was on my bike

Was that you on your bike? Hahaha, I just wave to everyone I pass LOL. :D