SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Because you can be busted for traces, but your not high, it doesnt stand up in court.

So its a waste of time and money for everyone.

People need to LISTEN to scientists. They know how sht works.

If politicians listened, they would not have wasted everyones time and money on things like this.

Scientists and engineers should run the country, not stupid the fks that we had to vote for.

And, yes you guessed right, i failed mine! While not high, so of course im pissed off.

Aren't you allowed to have your own weed crop in ACT for "medical" purposes or something? I remember hearing something like that in ACT. ACT are really relaxed about what goes on in their territory haha.

Aren't you allowed to have your own weed crop in ACT for "medical" purposes or something? I remember hearing something like that in ACT. ACT are really relaxed about what goes on in their territory haha.

It's decriminalised for personal ues but not legal. As in, you can have 3 plants but the cops will still take them, you just don't get a record for it.

And yes Tobacconists sell smoking implements, as do the Adult stores in Fyshwick but not at Newsagencies.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Not anytime soon. LOL

Replacing the clutch next month, but don't think that will give me those killerwasps. ;)

Thinking about painting my front lip, wing blade and end caps black. Not sure yet though.

Plasti dip it. If you don't like it it's easy to get off.