SAU Community

Monaro found on bricks Westfield shops Liverpool

Hiroshima Screamer

Guys heads up on taking your cars to this place went to the movies last night with a few mates by chance parked next this black monaro. Once the movie finished ppl made their way back to their cars inc us. Seeing as we parked next to the monaro were shocked to find bunch of idiots jacked it up stole the wheels left the car on a jack and a couple of bricks. Don’t know if it was stolen and driven there but no signs of entry were present. It had private number plates if anyone knows someone who owned a black manaro stolen maybe last night liverpool cops might know of its location pm me if you need details seeing as i dont know if admin would like me posting other ppls plates on here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

security is in on it

ask anyone that works there

welcome to sydney, crime capital of australia

Agreed we spoke to him a little and as we started the convo, I made a " what a bunch of pricks" remark he sort of looked up and smiled he goes yeah and repeated what I said. He reckons he walked past around 15 mins before the movie finished and the car was ok :bs!: , so this would give like 15 min period to the whole job apparently he told us its happened before they have even stole whole car interiors out of cars .

My old Silvia got broken into at Westfield hurstville but they couldnt start it because of the immoboliser so they just decided to rip the crap out of every wire under the dash. First and last time i go to that hole. I have been parking at westfield eastgardens for years and have never had a problemn (so far).

Oh my..

same thing happend at Macquarie Westfields..

There was a red monaro with 3 standard car jacks holding it up and 3 of the wheels gone. For some reason they had left one of the wheels on. The wheels were just the stocko 17" that most monaro's come out in but these were painted yellow..

On the very few times I have parked at liverpool westfeilds I have parked the 33 right in front of the doors where the movies are on the top level at least theres always people out the front of there waiting to get picked up,not that thats any comfont.

i would never park my car at any shopping centre.....

i wont park it any where unless i will be able to see it, and its within running distance....

its sad not to be able to take ur pride and joy out and be able to park it but thats just the way it is, u cant trust anyone..

Aren't shopping centres suuuper packed though? Like, how could they do this in front of the billions of people looking for a park?!

Question: For those of you who do have locknuts on your wheels. Surely you all keep the damn locknut in your boot? Or glove box? Isn't that just a little silly? They break in, find the lug and then they can still steal your wheels?

On the very few times I have parked at liverpool westfeilds I have parked the 33 right in front of the doors  where the movies are on the top level at least theres always people out the front of there waiting to get picked up,not that thats any comfont.

believe it or not it happened very close to those exact doors

Aren't shopping centres suuuper packed though? Like, how could they do this in front of the billions of people looking for a park?!

Question: For those of you who do have locknuts on your wheels. Surely you all keep the damn locknut in your boot? Or glove box? Isn't that just a little silly? They break in, find the lug and then they can still steal your wheels?

yeah thiefs are getting gutsy by the day , they dont seem to care whos around unless its the police