Monaro found on bricks Westfield shops Liverpool

Hiroshima Screamer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!

I Park there all the time :P

I really really FORT it was safe, the white R32 put me off but i thought it would of gotten better, so i didn't really worry, but now hearing this?

I DON"T F**CKIN think so......Im paranoid as F**K bout my R now.......and before i was just paranoid :)

Insured, Quicktrack wat else can i get? .....

What about Wetherill Park movies?

OMFG!!!

I Park there all the time :D

I really really FORT it was safe, the white R32 put me off but i thought it would of gotten better, so i didn't really worry, but now hearing this?  

I DON"T F**CKIN think so......Im paranoid as F**K bout my R now.......and before i was just paranoid :D

Wetherill Park , you gota be kidding dood thats the hunting grounds for thieves of all postcodes

OMFG!!!

I Park there all the time :cheers:

I DON"T F**CKIN think so......Im paranoid as F**K bout my R now.......and before i was just paranoid :)

we can swap skylines if you ever wanna park it anywhere :)

it should be the only City in the world where the punishment for Theft should be  

DEATH

no trial, no plea's. if you are caught with stolen stuff, caught stealing something. straight up. but thats just me...

How do we get you into our judicial system :D:D:D Cause our current judges suck big time

I have to also agree that if we cant kill these low life scum bags that their hands should be removed... woudl certainly be a fate worse than death.

some scum were trying to do the same thing to my neighbour's monaro (and as much as I'd love to see it crippled) while I was playin PS2 havin jus come home from work (at 1am), luckily they weren't pros they were jus 18yr old kids. I put my front porch lights on n one of the other neighbours had foned the cops and they arrived pretty quickly... wierd thing was my car was parked right next to it too, yet they went for monaro rims instead of mine... i've got no locknut either...

anyone know if there's a bounty on monaro rims?

hahah havnt you people realised yet, there is no safe place to park in sydney at all, if you have a sexy car, trust me dont leave it anywhere, and if you havea arage make sure you have it alarmed casue after i heard that my friends walkie got stolen from her garage, and laser cut the hinges off the doors, just to steal it,and moving a excel that was parked in front of the garage then you know that if someone wants to steal your car they gonna do what they have to to take it off your hands...

hahah havnt you people realised yet, there is no safe place to park in sydney at all, if you have a sexy car, trust me dont leave it anywhere, and if you havea  arage make sure you have it alarmed casue after i heard that my friends walkie got stolen from her garage, and laser cut the hinges off the doors, just to steal it,and moving a  excel that was  parked in front of the garage then you know that if someone wants to steal your car they gonna do what they have to to take it off your hands...

NOTE TO SELF ; Motion sensor in Garage rigged up to buzzer in bedroom w/ Baseball bat at

bedroom door.

:headshot: F@#$%NG low scumbags

na a insident happened to my mate the other dayhis r31 (fat sound system ) parked near tram station at glenelg , like people evrywhere these dicks in a xf broke into his car with the alarm blaring ripped the **** outa his car took evrything and sum old lady waited for him to cum back cause she got no plates he rang cops and gave them no plate but was a stolen viechal aswell he lost evrything