SAU Community

Garret To4e. T3 Manifold And Gate, Pioneer Dvd Player, Bov

i have for sale;

garrett rebuild t04e no shaft play not sure of wheel specs but can find out

$800

rb25 high mount manifold with t3 end plate but also have t4 end plate that could be replaced on. manifold needs machining on inside as welds are rough. comes with 48mm gate not sure of brand. not really willing to seperate at the moment.

$350

gfb blow off valve with rb25 adaptor and the plumb back block off thing. pretty loud

$100

pioneer fold out dvd player. touch screen comes with remote 7 inch screen has ipod and aux connect and usb cable. blue tooch connect for phone too. great item part number is avh-p50dvd

$700

ill try upload pics now but it wasnt letting me before

prices are slighty negotiable

cheers Morris

Edited by TWINS33

More info on turbo... might know someone interested...

is it garrett or Chinese copy?? Any shaft play??

im not sure on how you tell difference? it has garret plate on back of front housing ill have a better look. it looks legit to me, and doesnt have any shaft play.

bump bov still available guys havent heard back from the guy..

price drop 700 ono for turbs still waiting to hear back what the wheel specs are

300 ono for manifold and 48mm gate!

650 0n0 for dvd player plenty of interest nothing serious

cheers morris

TURBO SOLD.

every thing else still available thinking of keeping the dvd player unless it goes this week. had interest but no takers.

bov manifold/gate boost gauge still here

come grab them

cheers morris will do bov 100 delivered.

forgot manifold is high mount too