SAU Community

Who's Winding Back The Odometers?

guys... seriously..

know a fence.

but you're all retarded. ;)

no seriously

when you purchase and import a car - what are you importing? what are you purchasing?

are you importing and purchasing a CAR??? or are you importing and purchasing a bunch of paperwork n statistics?

trick question. you're getting a CAR

if your R33 has done 120,000km and shows 56xxx on the dash

do you love it less? does it not drive the same? does it not shine the same after a nice wash? does it not make you say OH WAOW. when you floor it??

it's STILL the same car you imported. it's still the same car you bought... so who cares?

no realy. who cares.

keep a car maintained n serviced and it'll pay you back in enjoyment. i mean OBVIOUSLY there is some instances which are ridiculous ie 340xxx km wound back to 47, but aside from that... who cares

helps your resale cos dipsh1ts want those "low km" cars anyway

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. It's the same sum of parts you bought. I'm not fussed, personally. More bothered with other things.

Point remains. Those doing it are dishonest pieces of garbage. It gives a bad rep to imports.

yes. and it's pretty obvious who IS doing it... that is - people who have the most to gain from their own selfish trickery and greed

which is pretty obvious if you have half a brain... but... if you're willing to buy a car from of these irresponsible i****t u**d c*r y***s that do this sort of mischeif without performing necessary checks ie: making your own assumptions and guesses and asking to view previous documentation thennnnnn you kinda... need to learn yourself i suppose

so ... to finally CLARIFY and make it REALLY simple...

the REAL person who's winding back the odometers....

...is...

your mum.

and she does it because you're adopted.

Edited by Mr Eps