SAU Community

For Sale: Apexi Boost Gauge

Hey guys and girls,

I've got an Apexi boost gauge that came out of an R32 GTR for sale. It seems the previous owner super glued the gauge bracket to the steering column surround so I'm going to include that too. Upon purchase you can also have the t-piece and a few lengths of vacuum hose I won't be needing anymore

Item located in Victoria (Knoxfield area), inspections welcome and the gauge works perfectly

Asking price for everything is $150

Please contact me via comment within this thread or via PM and I'll get back to you ASAP,

Cheers,

Sean

(some pics below)

P1040655.jpg

P1040656.jpg

P1040657.jpg

P1040659.jpg

P1040660-1.jpg

P1040661-1.jpg

P1040662-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I cant seem to see any plug/s for illumination :)

Hey bud,

Sorry, I'm not the best with a camera :D, I'm 99% sure there is a small white plug just below where the vacuum line goes into the back of the gauge which I can only assume does the illumination (I'll check for you when I get home)

However I never actually had the power cable that connected to this gauge (it came with the car), this would have to be sourced from a wreckers or something like that

Cheers,

Sean

Hey Sean,

Thanks for the reply mate, well if there is, it will only be a standard 12V electrical mini plug, anywhere like jaycar or a comp shop will have them, just if it helps your sale.

Mate im interested, but I dont want to offend by low balling you, could you PM me with postage to Geelong?

Thanks Bud

Bri.

Hi Bri & Marshall,

As requested I've taken a pic of plug at the back of the boost gauge (sorry for the rough image, just using my mobile phone....camera has gone walk'abouts lol)

Boostgauge.jpg

If you can't make it out in the pic, the plug at the back has three small pins, the plug itself is very small, around half the size of my pinky fingernail (hope that clarifies what kind of plug it is :down:)

Bri,

Sorry for not getting a PM to you today, run off my feet at work, however I had a chat with Marshall on the phone (on the train home a few minutes ago) and I've agreed to drop the price to $125 (that'll be the lowest I go). If you want everything posted out to Geelong, (according to Australia post website) it'll be around $6 for normal post and around $10 if you want express with a tracking number (however you'll probably get it within 2 business days my guess so it's probably not worth going the latter)

Now I can't "guarantee" the light will work on the gauge because the previous driver didn't hook up the power but I can only assume it'll work

Anyway, since both of you guys are pretty keen on this gauge and I don't want to make it unfair, whoever posts first back on the thread with "I'll buy it" gets the item......unless you guys want to meet up and have a game of paper, scissor, rock? :D

Cheers,

Sean

• 1 month later...

Hey mate,

Yep, $100 will be fine :thumbsup:

Probably better off meeting up in the city if that's okay as I work there 9-5 but I could stay back a bit later and meet up somewhere if that's preferable

I'll PM you my mobile phone number and we can work something out

Cheers,

Sean

I had to recalibrate the gauge, as it was -0.2 off. Other than that no troubles, managed to cut off the mount from the column, you can have the steering cover back if you want? :laugh:

Either going to order a wiring harness from Apexi, or wait til my tools come then I can just solder some wires straight to the board.

Left a TR for you.