SAU Community

For Sale: Apexi Boost Gauge

I had to recalibrate the gauge, as it was -0.2 off. Other than that no troubles, managed to cut off the mount from the column, you can have the steering cover back if you want? :P

Either going to order a wiring harness from Apexi, or wait til my tools come then I can just solder some wires straight to the board.

Left a TR for you.

Ohh cool :P, did you calibrate it yourself? Didn't know that could actually be done lol

Nahh that's okay mate, I bought a replacement one from the wreckers so it's all yours, never know, you might need the steering cover one day :laugh:

Fantastic, please let me know how you go with the wiring, would love to hear it all works okay for ya

Cheers,

Sean

That's good to hear :sick:, hopefully the tune comes back good

Yeah it's going okay, got a few funny electrical issues happening, ABS and 4WD turn off intermittently which is kinda scary, gotta just get some time to diagnose what's going on. Got a feeling it may be one of the wheel sensors or the G-sensor

Did the 100k service a little while back, it's almost up to the next 5k service, haven't got my hands dirty for a while so looking forward to it :)

But yeah, other than the electrical bugs it's all good