SAU Community

Fluid Leak From Nipple That Bolts To Caliper.

yo.. i managed to f*k an o ring in my caliper (33gtst) n fixed that no swet, but once i bled n got it all back together, it will build up pressure in the pedal then slowly go loose.. n as i pump them, i get this slight lil leak cum out of the claiper where the line goes in... tryed doin bolt tighter, tryed teflon.. the nipple seems in good order, but im imobile, coz i have no brakes wat so eva.. plz help asap cheers skyline boys of ozzzzzzzz

pull the line back out and clean up the thread and the flared surface.

may need a new line

u aint from melb are ya mate? where the f*k can i get a cheap line on such short notice?,,, cheers for the help,

got all that sorted.. got new hose n banjo bolt... sweet, no leaks.. but now i can build up pressure.. but 2 sex later it has none n goes to the floor.. bled both from lines... n still f*kd... not to mention, when i started the car n tryd.. as i pump the brakes... the cars revs go up n down and almost cuts out?? wtf? electrical? yet still no brakes.. f*kn bullshit... any healp? master cylinder? bleed? f*kn lost azzzzzzz

got all that sorted.. got new hose n banjo bolt... sweet, no leaks.. but now i can build up pressure.. but 2 sex later it has none n goes to the floor.. bled both from lines... n still f*kd...

If you're definitely not loosing fluid anywhere else, then i'd say master cylinder is stuffed.

not to mention, when i started the car n tryd.. as i pump the brakes... the cars revs go up n down and almost cuts out?? wtf? electrical? yet still no brakes.. f*kn bullshit... any healp? master cylinder? bleed? f*kn lost azzzzzzz

First guess is the booster is leaking air.