SAU Community

Urgent Sale:some R33 Parts And Other

Pics will be up tomorrow.

Location. North Shore Sydney.

Can meet half way if need be.

1. R33 Series One M-Spec Front Bar

Colour:Black

Condition:Good (Slight Rashes underneath,meh, normal)

$180 FIRM

2. R33 Stock Suspension

Condition: No Leaks, off 1994, 84,000km.

$100 ono

3. MTX 12" Sub in box

4500 Sledgehammer.

Condition: GOOD!

$200 FIRM

4. Jensen Mono Amp.

Exactly this

Condition:GOOD

$80 FIRM

Or Bundled $250 with Sub...Cheap as chips guys.

5. R33 Standard Turbo off Series One 1994.

Condition: GOOD no shaft play. Been boosted to 10psi when I got the car at 78,000km

$150 FIRM

6.Turbosmart Plumb-back BOV w/ R33 gts-t adaptor

Drilled hole underneath to make it into Dual-Port.

Cops don't see it.

$200 FIRM

Would like these all gone by 8th January as I'm goin overseas.

thanks

RJ

Edited by R 2 THE J

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Only about 500 km on them at this stage with an unknown alignment, it is getting an alignment over the next day or so after fitting some new suspension, I'll see how it feels and wears over the next few thousand km Recommended for NC with street rubber: Front Caster: 5.0° Camber: -1.0° Total Toe-in: 1.5mm Rear Camber: -1.5° Total Toe-in: 1.5mm
    • Only for slow connections and some mobile users. The pics load eventually, was just an FYI.
    • OK, so after a closer look at your first photo I realise that while the body of the TCS throttle is present, the motor isn't really there and it looks like the TCS TPS is not present on the back. So you should not have any wiring coming out of the three bolt cover on the front, or on that block of alloy on the back. That leaves just the main throttle body (the part closest to the plenum). To the best of my knowledge, the main throttle body and its TPS is the same between TCS cars and non TCS cars. What do you mean by "the throttle body has two plugs"? The main throttle body TPS in your photo clearly has one bunch of wires coming out the TPS on the front, and these should go to a loom plug at the front end of the plenum, as I described above. You show that grey plug with 3 wires, but you do not say where those wires come from, apart from "out of the throttle body". But where on the throttle body? Are you sure? As to the driving behaviour. Are you running >10 psi? The stock ECU will chuck the shits at you based on the inputs from a number of sensors (the AFM and the boost sensor primarily) if it thinks you're pushing it harder than Nissan wanted, which is not very hard at all. If you are, you should really have Nistune in the ECU.  
    • Hi thanks for the response so the engine is a stagea neo turbo, it has one tps sensor with 2 plugs coming out of it. The engine was complete as in picture. the loom installed is from a previous car that was a r34 gtt non turbo loom converted to turbo loom.    have zero fault codes, have the odd occasion where the 4wd light flashes, and the slip light flicks on full throttle only. Currently running a stagea turbo ecu. its a mix of everything 😂 its runs good just full acceleration the car hits a wall and backfires. But if throttle is feathered in will go redline.   in neutral will hit redline no hesitation. did notice the rear attessa pump was really hot as burnt my hand from it not sure if it is meant to get super hot. what i need to know is on non tcs cars is there only 1 plug with 3 wires?    the car itself there is no tcs switch was originally r25de non turbo manual 4wd.      
    • Hey OP, wheels look good, previous owner had the right idea, drive and enjoy car