SAU Community

Whales revenge.

N I B

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 550ft time shows easy 10s and this thing has a wild topend so things were only going to get faster.

This car made 580rwhp@ only21psi and mild timing because it still has a stock gearbox but remember that 580rwhp is at least 640 to 660 on the APA dyno.We have boost in every gear inc 1st and about 12psi more boost and 5 deg more timing to use when the box go's in.

I garranty this is currently the fastest GTR in Perth as no other GTR has as broad power band and the best part is Ant built it in his Back yard.

Yes we will prove this asap.

11.47 on factory inturnals was a great effort when huge dollar shop specials only went 2/10s faster but thats history now wait for the new year when Ant and Danny are in full flight.Ants car is not as big dollar as people want to think but is well thought out and sensible parts brought inc the Wolf plugin ECU that worked out of the box with no problems with out needing CDI and Spitfire coils etc.

Good to see an R33 GTS run 12.3 on wed night with 306rwhp on good rubber.

This car was only a 25/40 bolton turbo, Wolf plugin ECU, intercooler + exhaust.

Can't wait to see ND4SPD run now it has 280hp more than this GTS at only 21psi and soft timing,we have left it soft because we have to race Tango1 on tuesday at the plex and didn't want to upset the commish of police.Then we can put good fuel in and crankit up.580 is the highest power run by a GTR on a Shootout accredited dyno in WA sofar!

Cant wait to head down with the slicks steve. If they ran 12.3 with 306hp we should run high 11's with my setup :D

high 11's  

low chances

and dont 33's only weigh like 1400kg dont go complaining about weight till you got 1700kg + driver soarer to tug around town  

i got 299hp and will be lucky to see 13.5 with happy go lucky single wheeler diff and nice stock auto

Mate they ran a 12.3 with a 306hp r33, sorry 1400kg whale, last I looked I have the same 1400kg whale but with 339hp. Sorry to hear about your auto box... cant you drive a manual?

Its easy to run 11s on the forums.My car runs 13.2 with 340hp.Im sure it would go quicker with 280hp and a broader power band.That is my turbo is big enough to spin a dyno but on the track lag is killing me.

Maybe i need 3 feet too Bogrolls!!!!

Gimme the keys dude. :thumbsup: Some driver brutality will have that running 12's with a doddle. And lag ?? You aint changin gears quick enough .

Mate they ran a 12.3 with a 306hp r33, sorry 1400kg whale, last I looked I have the same 1400kg whale but with 339hp. Sorry to hear about your auto box... cant you drive a manual?

I forgot to mention though that the 12.3 was done with a driver that actually knows how to drive. Sorry but that rules out 90% of r33 drivers.

Its easy to run 11s on the forums.My car runs 13.2 with 340hp.Im sure it would go quicker with 280hp and a broader power band.That is my turbo is big enough to spin a dyno but on the track lag is killing me.

Maybe i need 3 feet too Bogrolls!!!!

Simple - less smiling more anger :D

John id be amazed if you did a 13.5 - the cars got more then a 13.5 in it - lean her out some more and go for it .

Great time!12.3 shows the power aint all dyno queen talk. 300rwhp is alot, obviously this power figure remains consistant on the road.

I have to wait till jan for my car. Perhaps a mid 12 from a stock turbo is my new years resolution?

oh ive been leaning it out baby not much more but a little reset the ecu and its going much harder now

now remember kids ping is power.

i weighed bens XD falcon in wangara yesterday and actually thought "i wish my car was as light as his"

(a jenny craig inspiring 1520 less driver)

might rip some shit out of mine and plex it in the new year