SAU Community

N/a Manual Supra For Sale (vic)

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 1994 manual JZA80 SZ Supra with approximately 148xxxkm on the clock.

Modifications include:

Exterior:

Veilside front bar and skirts

Custom pearl yellow paint

White Advan TCIIs, 10.5" rear and 9.5" front. (these are actually worth quite a bit!)

Interior:

Aftermarket JVC speakers

JVC headunit and fold out 7" DVD screen.

Performance:

HPC DKNE extractors

Full custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with high flow cat

Varex muffler

Apexi Panel filter

All of the above performance modifications are less than 3 months old, the exhaust is one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever heard, possibly THE best on a Japanese import. I'm not biased, or exageratting. The DKNE extractors make the 2JZ-GE sound amazing. It also makes the car one of the quickest cars a P plater can drive.

The car itself is mechanically top notch. I had some gearbox issues recently, but the entire gearbox has been compeletely replaced along with a new clutch and the car now drives perfectly. The engine is healthy as a horse with no leaks whatsoever. Car has been serviced every 5,000km since I've owned it with receipts to prove it. I also had the timing belt redone when I purchased it.

The bad part is the body. The previous owner was not so careful and it has minor dents and scratches in various places, nothing major. The front bar will need to be replaced. I have a stock bar and all the equipment needed (matching paint, spray gun, paint thinner, primer, etc) to re-spray the bar. I will give this free to the next owner, it is their choice whether or not to spray the stock bar or replace it with another aftermarket one.

This is the same reason I am selling the car. I bought the car as a bit of project, I planned on re-spraying the entire car myself, but I really don't have the time, nor the desire to do it anymore.

post-46358-1262083503_thumb.jpg

post-46358-1262083515_thumb.jpg

post-46358-1262083522_thumb.jpg

I'm asking $13,000 at the moment. Although I do have the exhaust for sale on the Supra forums, and will likely sell the wheels too. Obviously the car will drop in price as these parts are removed.

I'm located on the Mornington Peninsula, and can be contacted on 0422 860 787 or PMed here. Best to call me during week nights.

Thanks,

Kieran.