SAU Community

Misc. Car Videos

sammus

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

that fatal crash compilation is really sad...esp that dude who was trying to get the guy out of the burning car...just kept going back trying to get him out but couldn't...would have got the shit burnt out of him..

Poor buggers...RIP

that fatal crash compilation is really sad...esp that dude who was trying to get the guy out of the burning car...just kept going back trying to get him out but couldn't...would have got the shit burnt out of him..

Poor buggers...RIP

Yeah i thought that was the worst one too

Just shows that at the end of the day racing is only a sport and that the other competitors come first.....

Kinda a "Leave no one behind" attitude

What the hell was that car doing on the outside of the track just sitting there? I assume he had just spun out?

we suppose these things... :P

Yeah i thought that was the worst one too    Just shows that at the end of the day racing is only a sport and that the other competitors come first.....    Kinda a "Leave no one behind" attitude

:P i wasn't sure if i wanted to post it or not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
doesnt the supra have land speed record? JUN 401kmh?

what are you stating that in reply to? if it was a movie of something like a koenigsegg or ultima GTR, these are street cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on another note, here's the first episode of the new season of top gear :) Series 6

Jeremy shows what's coming up on this season of Top Gear (it looks like it's gonna be one kick ass season too!)

Jeremy drives the new 4-door Mercedes-Benz CLS AMG that has 500 horsepower and is surprisingly quick followed by the Stig setting a lap time with it

James drive the Honda Element which isn't sold in the UK (who knew?) and with the help of some old people, finds out if it's a cool car or not

Richard drives the new Toyota Aygos and then has a 5 versus 5 soccer game using Aygoses with a bunch of skilled drivers

Richard and Jeremy update the Cool Wall

Jeremy races a Range Rover Sport against a Challenger 2 tank and tries to avoid it getting it getting a lock on it with it's huge gun

Star in a reasonably priced car: James Nesbitt

http://www.finalgear.com/getfile.php?filei...d=82&download=1 ...tis a torrent

• 2 weeks later...

nice, really gives you a good impression of the speed he was going :(

for anyone who has missed these crazy arabs (i think from saudi arabia), check out their idea of drift:

http://tadas.dtiltas.lt/arab_drift.htm

....and you though the japs were talented...... :crazy:

I just watched all of them arab drift movies & my jaw nearly locked up coz it dropped so low after I watched that guy drift the patrol then drive it on 2 wheels while running a coke can along the ground :| That's f#cking ridiculous!!!!

Absolutely insane... they dont even do that sh#t on closed roads... Unbelievable...

I wana see the crash videos now... I seem'em briefly before somewhere.

People would have to been seriously injured & killed from that sh#t happening.

That nurburgring M3 GTR vid was BS as well!... I'd sh#t myself being passenger going round those corners at those speeds, it must have a lota downforce gezzz it looked fast.

well this sucks:

~~~

Well, We Got A Cease & Desist For Top Gear

# Posted Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 7:17 AM by Viper007Bond in Site News, Top Gear

Turns out that it wasn?t Ev1 that had the problem but that the BBC complained. pulse, our old host, just recently obtained a copy of the cease & desist and you can read it right here.

So, now all Top Gear torrents are offline for good. Dunno if they?ll ever be back or what. We could move the site to Sweden or whatever, but I?m still here in the USA, so?

~~~

no more full top gear episode downloads :)