SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know who owns that MAD looking Blue R34 Skyline GTR...Saw it on the Winnellie Highway.

Looks very smick...Any Details on it?

I've seen it cruising too looks smick but he was only cruising past, i'd like to see it going full tilt at the Drags.

Or maybe full throttle just outside of berri springs heheh

How you goin fellas

Owner of said Blue BNR34 here, Only got the car recently and trying to get over a little niggling problem of a cracked rim. Know of any 18 x 9.5 +15 offset rims i could buy or hire or anything. Dont have to be good, (just stay up) while i get the other one fixed?????

If ya see us out say hi, Friday night the only night??

SU

Hey Alby and Scott, welcome to club. I have seen your 34 driving around, bayside blue is the sweetest colour. Looks fantastic. What sort of times did you get around the circuit? Looked pretty busy out there. I drive a white Stagea so give us a wave if you see me out. Have a chat to Nuffin, we are having a golf night at the driving range, you should come out if you have the time.

Cheers,

Ken

prolly blind ......

Golfing

5.30pm

Sat 29 April 2006

Flight Path Golf Driving Range

What to bring:

- Self

- Golf Bats

- Booze (bar at club house)

- Something to throw on the bbq (bbq supplied at club)

Hey Alby and Scott, welcome to club. I have seen your 34 driving around, bayside blue is the sweetest colour. Looks fantastic. What sort of times did you get around the circuit? Looked pretty busy out there. I drive a white Stagea so give us a wave if you see me out. Have a chat to Nuffin, we are having a golf night at the driving range, you should come out if you have the time.

Cheers,

Ken

Come Ken everone Knows red is best colour for a R34 :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all

Was sick last week so i couldn't make to the golf day sorry. I herd on the grape vine that a few people were interested in getting someone to come up for a tune day, is this still the case as im interested in gettin the car to run a little bit leaner??

Ken what tbo's did you end up gettin? startin to need more torque/power I think :)

Hey Alby,

I think Lars and Devo were organising something, I dont where its at right now. We are having a bit of a working bee this weekend on Lars VL. Give me a call on 0417577744 if you would like to catch up with the rest of us.

The turbos for the Stagea are N1 GroupA's. 60 fronts and 64 rears. Should get some big power from them.

Cheers,

Ken

Hey Alby,

I think Lars and Devo were organising something, I dont where its at right now. We are having a bit of a working bee this weekend on Lars VL. Give me a call on 0417577744 if you would like to catch up with the rest of us.

The turbos for the Stagea are N1 GroupA's. 60 fronts and 64 rears. Should get some big power from them.

Cheers,

Ken

You will need some big power lugging that VOLVO body around :(