SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

hey guys being up here now 8 weeks seen some nice 34s getting around a black 32.

also does much happen with the club up here like in vic

hey mate, as stated above, its on and off. i reckon a cruise day or club day for nissans should happen one day. thatd be pretty fun.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

hey guys. would anyone be interested in a nissan club for the nt? if so let me or ron (nuffin werks) know.

cheers guys.

(dceivn)

jay

Didn't you see my other thread? At least this looks like a active topic and hopefuly it will stay that way.

I personly know of 15 skylines in darwin. mine being one of two 32 4 doors.

Jay if you wona discus futher plans on getting say this club or a nissan only club in darwin pm maby we can orgonise somthing. Would sugest it be socal club tho as namsc and teda are well astablished for the racing side of things.

Edited by R TUNE

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am about to get posted to Darwin, don't have a clue about the place, are there regular meets? good driving roads? tracks?

I have an R32 gtst with a 240rwkw rb25 setup in her for info

cheers,

jono

It is quite guys compared to what your used to. jump on boostcruising nt section or nt street scean on facebook to keep up with cruises. as for motorsport. www.TEDA.com.au and www.namsc.org.au.

May 20 is a night drift event at hidden vally. if you wont to enter pm me and ill get the forms to you mind you it closed 5pm friday may 6.

brentt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, nice to see a few skyline owners kicking around the NT. I've found there isn't much in the way of driving roads around here so im setting up my r33 gtst for smashing around hidden valley, i figure not only will it be easier but it will be a hell of a lot safer. She should be ready in about a month or 2, so once the v8's move on its time for some lapsprint (and maybe drift depending on how daring i wish to be). After all i gotta test out these project mu hc+'s properly haha.

Btw, on ya brentt for putting out some options for fellow skyline drivers. i would have put my hand up for the drifting if the old girl was ready (and i had a trailor ready to tow the old girl from katherine).

• 2 months later...

well if enough people are interested, i spose i can pull my finger out n get NT street scene back up n running.

i kinda lost heart with cruising when the silvia was written off :(

but! ive been working waaay too much lately so going for a drive is looking good again

so - who's keen??

• 1 month later...