SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken my bestest friend old buddy old pal ......

Can you get my: - Electronic boost controler for power fc.

You know the car details - here is the serial no. of power fc if required.

s/n - PFC ecr33 010-1563

cheers

Hey boys currently overseas but now have wireless to the net so can keep up to date! Just wanted to let you know nuffin werks that camp smitty is a frezzing shit hole at the moment.

Also Ken can you get a hand controller for a power fc as i've already got the comp just need the hand controller for dyno tunes? If so how much?

Cheers stevo

• 2 weeks later...

hey efteoh, jay told me something about you reckon its easyer to remove the head to get the No.6 exhaust manifold studs out.

Sounds like a lot of hard work and dollars. Is there anything else you can recommend to remove them. and getting standard ones from say nissan etc should be fine yeah as a replacement ?

Well for those interested , i found the perfect tool on thursday to drill holes in the exhaust manifold studs that were broken off so i could get the screw extractors in to remove the studs. Anyway it cost a little bit for the tools etc etc but well worth it to not have to remove the head just to remove one stud.

The project is well underway with only a few more parts still in transit (frieght is so shit here) and the Whale will be back on the road again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...