SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

We have street drags (friday night) and bracket drags (sat night) at Hidden Valley Raceway once a month. There is a motorkhana series running now. On the last Sunday of every month we have lapsprint and drifting around the Hidden Valley V8 track. Cruising on the street happens every friday, saturday and sunday night. The V8 round in on at the end of June. There is a local rally group (RAD) and there is mud racing on in the wet season. Apart from that its BBQ's and backpackers!!

Dont worry about Dan, no one really liked him, thats why he moved away :P Hows the shitter going btw Dan?

Hey mate lol,

yeh just meant sau cruises up there are pretty much non existent lol. Adelaide is great for sau cruise lol like 40-50 cars easy every month or so whenever we organise then theres heaps of other cruises like suicide prevention all the ns.com ones i go on and on lol. Yeh the shitter is goin much better, got 240rwkw just under 14psi.......need splitfire coils and getting some poncams too. least you dont have to worry bout the cops up there and defects lol just the heat.

Yeah, the sau cruises are few and far between but there are heaps of other things happening. Got 489rwhp out of the wagon. Have a 6 port nos system sitting under my desk at work just waiting for motorvation to put the bugger on. Let us know how the car goes man.

oh and i noticed the cop watch, i was on one ten and a dude flashed me up ahead, i thought some dude warning me there is a camera up comming, so i flashed back, it was a pursute car, it was a 80 zone... they jst dont care, there not f**kheads up here. in the adl hills cops pull you over if you look in the rear view

My line is in HTT ATM looking like crap , so if you need a laugh pop on in and give it a kick....

Thinking about that 4dr out the front , did you see the mods it has !!!!