SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k yea, 104 in a 60 zone :3some: i was gonna go for a run but it was a pusute car so i thought i better not, but the cop was ok, he said he saw me in the 80 zone when clearly was not but i wasnt gonna argue with that... $210, oh well, paid it about 20mins after so its all good

well found out in the last two days im either comin back up there or too brissy at the end of the year my job prob wont be here at the end of the year, so the sinista plates may grace my car once again, this time i will be back with avengence (hmmmm 320odd rwkw) hahahaha i have to wait to find out lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ill be in Darwin from 21st of June to 3rd July.

How about a cruise on the 30th so i can have a look at some Darwin Skylines???

I can participate in the cruise in either a 4wd or Hyundai! (Dont judge me, its not my fault) LOL

if you want that , you will have to post in the NT section of Boostcrusing.com , as there are not enough skylines to keep this part of this site running , there are some very nice lines up here so I hope it happens

Cheers

Jaqule

ok, ill try. Im not a member of boostcruising though :domokun: see what i can do on the weekend.

Would be good to get a cruise of mod cars. Curious to see what type of things guys and gals are doing up there

Cheers

I wonder how many of the Skylines up there belong to AJ's

Mike

I have seen about 15-20 lines up here lately , about 8 on base's ( I have 2 ATM coupe and 4 dr)

26 the 31 Zac, pron!

I have thought about it but its a bit of work... was guoing to do a 25 because they're not so much work. But looks like i could have another RB30 soon, and it wont cost me jack so i'l probaly do a crazy RB30. :sorcerer: