SAU Community

[syd] Fs: 1990 R32 Gtr Black

Hi guys,

Selling my car to clear up some funds and going overseas

Purchased this about 12 months ago stock, black, clean condition with After market 4inch exhaust.

Its remained stock and untouched during my time of ownership. Interior is immaculate and drives like a dream,

I cannot stress anymore how original and clean this car is, hence, reason why I purchased it.

but it needs to go to a new owner now :P and I rarely get to drive it nowadays.

Car: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR in Genuine Black

Mileage: 76 XXX km

Details:

- The car is a 1990 R32 GTR (black)

- All Power options, air con, climate control, Power mirrors and windows all functional, Kenwood CD player. Interior is Immaculate

- I purchased it with 70 500km on it. It now sits on 76500km or around there. Rarely driven as i have other cars

- Remote engine start along with a 3 point immobilizer and Alarm has been installed, Vehicle can be started with a distance of 500m away from driver by holding "A Certain button sequence" (very handy for warming up car)

- 4inch Exhaust has been installed, Sounds perfect, Perfect note of the RB26, not overally loud.

- Engine runs as smooth as, with no noises at all

- Gearbox and clutch are still perfect - no noises, no crunching/grinding. Very very smooth shifting feel.

- Its has also had a Full major service (everything replaced All fluids) Im very tedious with my cars, wanted to keep it mechanically A1 110% perfect no questions.

- Car will also come with 18Inch Lenso Muse Alloy rims.

The car is mechanically A1 with no issues what so ever guaranteed. It has never been modified/touched in any other way accept as stated above. This is truely a regretful sale as its very hard to find a original clean R32 GTR today.

Price: Im after $16,299 I am negociable aswell

Open to swaps for a cheap daily or van

Any questions or queries, please dont hestitate to contact me via email or on 0401 195 761.

Pictures:

gtr2.jpg

P7090080.jpg

P7090076.jpg

6724146.jpg

P6270044.jpg

P6270065.jpg

P6270060.jpg

P1020387.jpg

2125261.jpg

P6270045.jpg

do u have any pics of the engine bay close up?

Hi, has it got 4" cat back exhaust or 4" at tip of muffler? Will you be interested in a Toyota Hiace super customs " Club Field" model turbo diesel,ABS and Twin air bag, 8 seater all purpose van??

cheer

Alex 0433 878905