SAU Community

R34 Gtr For Sale

No one has been to see the car, I'm waiting for pics from 2 guys who want to trade, I'm frustrated enough to go to a dealer and trade it in on something cheaper

I had an ass clown ring me the other day wanting to trade in his R32 GTR. I asked him what it was worth, he said $20,000, I asked if he had $25,000, he said no.

I just hung up on him, I'm sick of dealing with guys like that

im amazed no one has grabbed it. sorry to hear about all the other people stuffing you around. as for me im very interested, but i dont think you would be interested in my car its a r34 gtt auto, thats why i didnt bother wasting your time from the serious cars. if you might have some interest give us a yell if not ill try and sell it.

thanks.

scott.

Race pace only has a 2 wheel drive dyno....it was 100% stock.

Scott, I know I'm going to get an inferior car to my 34, its not the point, its the cash I'm after. Seeing as I cant sell it outright ( maybe) the guy with the biggest CASH offer gets it.

Strangely enough, 2 people finally looked at the car today, both have given me great offers. It'll probably be gone this weekend.

I dont have a problem with your auto, I've done 6,000kms in 2 years, I dont drive enough for it to matter, thats why I'm selling my dream car.

0404 453 542

Just make sure you actually have the cash difference between our cars

Markos

On Monday morning the car will be traded.

Anyone interested has till Sunday.

Sick of internet selling. I wish I had done this sooner.

It's a waste of time advertising cars above $30k in this forum. It's mostly full of dreamers with no $$$. Best put on carsales or do a trade.

If you get some serious interest by Sunday I'll apologise but it isn't going to happen.

And good on you for helping your friend out.

I walked into a dealer and asked about me trading down, they gave me a better price than anyone on here has for 12 months, its actually what I wanted, I'm getting the difference in dollars for my car price and the price they have on the lot. Their profit obviously comes from their car. I should mention its a better price than I have found privately anyway.

If nothing happens between now and Monday morning, the deal is done.

I'll post up what it was on Monday evening.

I kick myself now for not doing it earlier, my car is mint and the dealer didnt bat an eyelid at my price. That should give you guys an idea as to how cheap my car is for the condition.

Car sales was no better, dicks asking for best price WITHOUT seeing the car, I dont respond to that, come look if your local, understandable if your not.

But haggling on a phone or computer is poor taste

To those 4 guys that left messages, I rang and no one answered lol, I guess everyones out clubbing

Car sales was no better, dicks asking for best price WITHOUT seeing the car, I dont respond to that, come look if your local, understandable if your not.

But haggling on a phone or computer is poor taste

To those 4 guys that left messages, I rang and no one answered lol, I guess everyones out clubbing

Lol. That's because the dreamers are hoping you'll come back with - 'OK mate I'll do it for $30k just for you cos your a top bloke'. Funny thing is, they still coulnd't buy at that price.

GL with the trade.