Front = 909G 280mm RRP $305, (can be used for S15 Silvias) $250

brake.jpg

2. R33 turbo with

· polished compressor housing

· polished turbo elbow

· Std actuator

· Braided oil line

History

Purchased this turbo 2 years ago and got the polishing done last year by GLM metal polishing in Adelaide.

Condition

The setup look really trick and is a fantastic upgrade for an rb20det. As I never got the car tuned with the turbo I always ran a safe boost level of around 10 – 11 psi with an r32 actuator. When I got the turbo it had the slightest amount of shaft play (1mm max) and after taking it off 2 weeks ago I can say it 's still in exactly the same condition. No smoke or noises.

The Turbo elbow is required if you don't have a nipple on your stand intercooler pipe for the actuator line. Common on rb20det's

Price

o R33 turbo with polished compressor housing and Std actuator $280

o Polished turbo elbow $60

o Braided oil line (made by hypergear) $70

Package price $380

IMGP0032.JPGIMGP0103.jpg

IMGP0011.JPG

3. NEW - Sniper Racing Clear Cam Gear Cover - R32 RB20 R33 RB25

$140

clear.jpg

4. r33 GTR 440cc injectors and resistor pack

gtr.jpgIMGP0094.jpg

History and Condition

Purchased these last year, got them cleaned and flow tested by flowcraft 6 months ago. They replaced the filters and bottom caps but not the top. When I tried to put them in I broke 2 of the top o rings so therefore I couldn't get them into the car in time for the tune. You can pickup the o rings from Nissan and any injector place for a couple of bucks each but not on a Sunday, I tried...

Price $300

5. r32 gts-t rear seat, good condition needs a clean $100

6. r32 gts-t front drivers seat $100

7. r32 gts-t front center console $30

8. r32/r33 3" Custom Front Pipe

Description: got this made up by triple R mufflers in tullmarine. It bolts straight up to stock dump and cat. I noticed a massive improvement in top end power when upgrading from stock

Price: $50

front.jpg

9. Item: r32/r33 autobarn 88 silicon intake pipe

Description: this pipe goes from your turbo to your AFM. It bolts straight in with no modifications. This stopped the common issue of the stock pipe sucking in on itself with boost.

Price: $90

intake.jpg

11. r32 gts-t electric mirrors

Description: stock mirrors in yellow. Fully working and fold in

Price: $80

Postage: yes

mirror.jpg

12. 5zigan 3" muffler

Description: very very quiet and passed noise test in a worked r32. I started to sand it back to paint black but never finished it. It just needs to be welded into your existing exhaust

muff.jpg

13. pioneer 12" sub in closed box.

Description: great bass and fits snug in a r32 boot

Price: $ 50

sub.jpg

14. rb20det stock fuel rail and fuel regulator

Description: perfect working order. I had it as a spare

Price: $20

Postage: yes

15. KRAMER

Description: it's the classic Kramer framed picture. I love this but the misses has a different view for OUR new house.

Price: $15

Postage: no

kman.jpg

16. r32 stock smic

Description: pressure tested and 100% working, clear those defects

Price: $ 30

17. Greddy Emanage BLUE

Comes with used Emanage Piggy back ECU, along with main wiring harness and extra harness. Also included usb interface cable and cd

Price: $250

Reason: No longer required

IMGP0101.JPG

18. NEW - whiteline upper control arm bushes - model No: W0579

IMGP0095.JPG

19. NEW - D-Project REPLACEMENT Tension Rod Bushings

Suits: Silvia 180sx 200sx S13 S14 S15 , Skyline R32 R33 , Cefiro A31

* OEM REPLACEMENT Bushes for your FACTORY Tension Rods

* Made out of re-enforced Vulcanized rubber

* Solid Design - No silicon to leak and crack the bush

* Great for Road Worthy or Compliance

$80

IMGP0096.jpg

Items located in Tullamarine Melbourne but I work in the CBD so can drop items off in the city during the week also.

Willing to post most things but don't want to get stuffed around.

Any items sold with be posted the same day payment is received.

Cash, Paypal and Direct deposit available

My details

Ashley Smith

Mob: 0422351590

Bank: Commonwealth Bank

BSB: 063 517

Account: 10030137

still got the computer, how much kw were you running with it

Never actually used the EManage. I have a PFC which is now tuned in my r32 so im just getting rid of it.

Visually is looks in perfect condition and all the connectors and plugs are still in the box unused

ill take the kramer! 0413 440 621 call or sms me when its suitable to come and get it, ill be down next to tripe r mufflers tomorrow if thats close to you?

kramer is very popular guys but no money so far

parts still for sale

Offers welcome

Prices Revised

1. NEW – Front RDA Grooved & Dimpled Rotors $230

2. R33 turbo

o R33 turbo with polished compressor housing and Std actuator $260

o Polished turbo elbow $50

o Braided oil line (made by hypergear) $70

Package price $350

4. r33 GTR 440cc injectors and resistor pack

Price $270