- Blitz tuned ECU

- Full 3" Dump back exhaust [ Car will come with Cat]

- 500hp Walbro fuel pump

- Shortshifted Manual

- Heavy duty clutch

- Front mount intercooler

- Clarion Speakers w/pioneer headunit

- Solid trans mount

- Nismo type S struts and Lowered springs [still quite high, will not draw any attention at all, yet has a firm ride]

- very (VERY!) clean interior

- alarm/imob + remote centeral locking

- Pod intake rather than air box

- 17" rims (8.5" front, 9" rear..i think. its about that)

- car has only got front and rear GTS bar, no skirts or anything so it looks quite stock (how i wanted it), however, i have a BN sports bodykit in the shed if you would rather..

Negative..

- A/c doesnt work as Compressor has seized, replace and it will work

- panel damage to the Rear left of the car, apparently the prev. owners mate reversed into it or something.

- has repaired damage to the front of the car, no idea what happened, but the car drives and brakes perfectly straight.

- front left quater panel is red but has been spray painted black. exterior isnt 100%, could do with a spray.

- solder joints in the AFM where the plug joins on have screwed out. all you need to do it take it out, open it up and blob some solder in there. one has cracked so the engine freakes out randomly (fails to detect the AFM so it wont rev over 2500)

car has done about 140XXXKm. everything is legit. ive done a rego & regency history check. car is currently regestered.

idealy i will sell this car sooner rather than later. i wont put a price up here, but if your interested, send me a PM of your offer. (i will run it in a "silent auction" sort of way.)

if someone offers me what i want. BAM its yours. (and its not too much.. lol)

will get pics in the next day/few days

- Rules say i need a price.. so... $7000 and its yours today. (whatever day it is you read this)

- ive got a buddy that wants this car for 7, but is getting a loan, no idea whats happening with it though. tempt me and its yours.

Edited by haleja

Got pics?

keen for swaps?

VT V6 Fac Manual 5spd, has had new Xtreme Heavy Duty clutch fitted 500 kays ago, new belt, tensioner, water pump, power steer pump, new engine mounts, inner and outer conrol arm bushes, adjustable castor rod bushes, Machanicals in A1 condition, alwayz serviced 5000 kays or less. VY SS 18s very good tyres, Pedders touring front and rear springs, Lukey extractors, cat back exhaust system one lukey muffler, FULL WH Statesman Tan Suede interior, PWR Windows, FULL Electric Drivers AND Pass Front seats, , Ice cold air, just regassed it.

8th pic down shows the panel damage, just needs to be pulled out.

and the front left quater panel will cost $220 from grand auto (a nissan wreckers down south). you can find cheaper parts no prob.

the AFM is the airflow meter. the pod filter bolts onto it (its a little box). just needs to be removed, take the top off, resolder 5 pins, then put it back together.

- the problem that it causes is that the ECU cant detect the airflow meter, so it goes into a safe running mode, in which it wont rev over 2500rpm.

when driving this causes the car to just "cut out" for a split second. then come back to life.

it skitzed out on new years, so i just jumpped out and pushed/wiggled the plug into the AFM so the join reconnects and ever since then it hasnt had an issue.

so, untill you fix it or replace it. the car MAY randomly loose power. which if it does, you can just shake the plug and it will fix it. (for an unspecified amount of time)

probably untill you go over a decent bump.

a new airflow meter will cost (I THINK) $150.

not a big issue.