SAU Community

Victorian Imports Club Official Event #2

mr zed x

so it's time for our second official cruise guys. with inspiration from the HellaFlush video we all know and love, we have endevoured to replicate this and add our own touch.

vicpromo2copy3.jpg

January 30th 2010

12pm - Late

The event will be a Show'n'Shine with awards going to 1st ($50 Gift Voucher for Autobarn) & 2nd place ($20 Gift Voucher for Super Cheap Auto).

We ask that entrants for the show n shine be there by 10:30am to get a good spot in the factory and get settled.

We ask that only V.I.C members enter the show 'n' shine so get onto http://www.vicimportsclub.com register your interest and enter the competition.

** please note - if you will be entering the show and shine, please PM me with ONE photo of your car.

bank details will be forwarded out, once the spots are filled as we will need payment ($5) a week before the event. this will be non-refundable guys, so if your not definate, and dont pay, you will not be able to take part in the show and shine. we will not accpet cash in hand on the day.

Show n shine entry is $5 and includes a free sausage and can as well as an entrant number so all that attend vote for their favourite car.

The invitation is for all import car clubs so spread the word

Spectators are more than welcome as there is plenty of room to show off your car parked outside. So bring your mates.

Grab some food and a drink and meet some other import enthusiasts with a passion for cars while listening to our 3 DJs lined up.

Lanyards and club stickers available, as well as professional photographers on the day.

So get your cars all polished up and clean and get on down to 21 Walkers road, Nunawading!

look forward to a great day and cant wait to see you all there.

Kindest Regards,

Rod and all the Victorian Imports Club Staff

il be there rod, all polished up :D

yeah love it james :)

after speaking to you tonight, let me know how everything goes, and if you need i hand i'll do my best bro.

and if all turns shit, i'll come pick you up ;)

That actually sounds really awesome. I think I'll pop down for a look!!

thanks JD.

yeah come down and have a geezer bro. everyone will be there.

I'll probably come for a bit to see some cars when it starts. Got auto indulgence cruise starting at 3. 2 events in 1 day woo lol

if you're talking about the coast 2 coast cruise, that starts at 12, from what i've read on the flyers anyway.

I really want to enter the show n shine :) but i also want to go coast 2 coast!

gah so many choices lol

the time for that cruise has changed and what Kris has posted is the correct time

so you can enter the SnS still :)

ahhhhh gooood :(

thanks for that

umm, when is the cutt off period for the SnS ?

coz i get my new job next week and dont find out shifts till then...

cheers

So does that mean nobody else can enter unlesss they are FINANCIAL Members of your club?

At the moment, all you have to do to be a 'VIC member' is register at the forums. And additionally to enter your car to be eligible to win the Show and Shine, you have to pay $5 to the club.

I say at the moment because we're hoping to have a paid membership option in the future, details are still being spec'd out though. :D

Thanks for your interest!

as per your post, certainly not mate.

we as a club, are not saking for money, were dont have paid memberships etc, untill as a whole we can offer something.

such as a sau membership does.

all we ask is for $5 to enter your car, this money goes straigh into paying for the prizes and venue hire.

i can assure you that we pocket 0 from this.

considering we host a maximum of 40 cars @ $5.

venue hire, food and drink (which will be sold to cover its cost)

we lose money on the day, a substancial amount. so were not doing this as a get rich ploy, or to gain paying members.

we doing this for the love of cars.

** note guys and gals : the overall winner of the show n' shine will now win a wheel package to fix scrathed area's re roll parts of the wheel and respray to the total value of $500. ** courtesy of 'wheelstech'.

• 2 weeks later...