SAU Community

A31 From The Philippines...

pao_a31

very nice pao

what mods have you done other than the pod filter?

are imports like the ceffy popular in the Phillippines?

hi luciano!! we have lots of ceffys here in the philippines, it became more popular when the drift scene exploded in'06...i have tons of ceffy pics at my facebook account....here is my add: [email protected] will be able to access my profile at facebook using that add...i want to upload more pics of ceffys here but im having trouble getting them from my facebook account to here....my engine is basically stock...aside from the filter, i just have a kid's heart comp box....with mild tuning done to it....another thing is, ceffys here did not come out with the rb20de or det in stock form....these cars came out with the crappy rb24 carbeurated single overhead cam engines, we all had to boot them out in exchange for the sr, rb 20-25-26 platforms...

hi luciano!! we have lots of ceffys here in the philippines, it became more popular when the drift scene exploded in'06...i have tons of ceffy pics at my facebook account....here is my add: [email protected] will be able to access my profile at facebook using that add...i want to upload more pics of ceffys here but im having trouble getting them from my facebook account to here....my engine is basically stock...aside from the filter, i just have a kid's heart comp box....with mild tuning done to it....another thing is, ceffys here did not come out with the rb20de or det in stock form....these cars came out with the crappy rb24 carbeurated single overhead cam engines, we all had to boot them out in exchange for the sr, rb 20-25-26 platforms...

ahhh very nice bro, good to see nissans are popular ALL over the world.. did you do the engine conversion yourself?? are there many other cars like skylines, silvias, supras or imports like that?? either way keep us all updated, looks like a nice car..

P.S Stay away from the ocean, you guys have been getting smashed up in that part of the world lately...

Drive safe!!

ahhh very nice bro, good to see nissans are popular ALL over the world.. did you do the engine conversion yourself?? are there many other cars like skylines, silvias, supras or imports like that?? either way keep us all updated, looks like a nice car..

P.S Stay away from the ocean, you guys have been getting smashed up in that part of the world lately...

Drive safe!!

iadore, thank you bro, the cefiros here are local units, they came out at dealerships here in '89-'90, unlike the supras and silvias, which are grey market imports....the s14 silvia came out locally here too, but all the s14s came with automatic trannys....and yes we have an abundance of silvias. supras are kinda hard to get by, but there are some....we have a lot of skylines here as well, converted to left hand drive....would you believe?! haha! yup they are converted here, even the s15 silvia....from the r32 to r34s....gts-t models to the mighty gtr, all are converted to l-h-d....and can be driven on the roads here....my friend's shop did the conversion of my cefiro...

Edited by pao_a31