SAU Community

Stagea Help

mikemr2

Hey guys, new to owing a stagea and i think the r34 conversion are wicked.

I live in w.a does anyone know how much it is just to get the complete kit and where from?

I'm planning on painting my stagea bayside blue as well so if there is any painters out there give me a hola.

cheers

Ah the old reply " do a search" How i hated that haha. Dw i get it alot.

Mate, im looking at this path to. obviously its goin to take a while gathering all the funds etc, however the path im goin to take is with a local company who make thier own conversion kit. CCubed in sydney. Evomitchy i believe is one guy who had his car done their and it looked sick so i trust their work. Should work out less hassle and cheaper then masa too as its a direct bolt on kit!.

Ah the old reply " do a search" How i hated that haha. Dw i get it alot.

Really though there are so many posts answering this question, that cover both the masa kit

and how hard it is to fit, as well as the individual pricing on the CCubed kit....

Shoot a PM to DarenSpencer hes hes a brissy boy thats just finished the conversion, now doin major engine work.

Cant remember exactly but its round $4-$5G just from the kit from MASA n then you need fitment + paint etc. So youd want to budget a minimum of $10G.

I think there may have been a company that was gona do copies in oz but i dont think they ended up doing them.

And guys there r seriously so many of these threads. have a good search n you will find almost all the info you need

Yes so many threads on this already I have just been reading them the last few days and search worked fine for me. Reason people say it is so all the information thats gathered stays in the one thread instead of being strewn across a heap of threads making it very hard to find what your looking for. Otherwise you will have 20 different threads of the same thing with people asking the same questions.

Anyway I would look into (and am going to get myself this year hopefully) the CCubed kit. Go this thread http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...R34&st=140# and go to post #159 (didn't take long to find it :rofl: ) and darrin has a copy and pasted an email from ccubed with full pricing and break down of the kit. I personally think its a way better option than the MASA kit seeing as its cheaper, its already in the country and from what others have said much better quality. Should bolt right on or close to it, MASA kits still require a lot of work. All you need is the lights which will cost anywhere from a few hundred $$ for used non HID R34 lights or about $1100 new non HID right up to $3200 if you want new genuine R34GTR HID lights......I know what I'd be going for. So really worst case with new non HID lights and shipping you'd be looking around $5000 then depend on wether you fit your self and get someone to paint or you pay someone to fit and paint in which you'd be looking roughly $2000-$2500 for fitting plus how every much for paint. Still not a cheap exercise but a lot cheaper than going with the MASA kit. Its worth it IMO!