SAU Community

Weds Sa-90 , 17x8 +35

For sale is a set of Wedsport SA-90, in 17x8 +35 offset all round. Good fit for an R32 GTSt with std guards

Two rims currently have tyres on them that are being removed, the other two are currently tyreless. Located in Southbank Melbourne.

Selling becuase i am going back overseas and dont need these as track rims anymore. These rims are used, and have some scrapes and scratches on them, though they balance up just fine.

Need a quick sale. Asking $1,000 + delivery

post-462-1263001221_thumb.jpg

post-462-1263001298_thumb.jpg

post-462-1263001389_thumb.jpg

For sale is a set of Wedsport SA-90, in 17x8 +35 offset all round. Good fit for an R32 GTSt with std guards

Two rims currently have tyres on them that are being removed, the other two are currently tyreless. Located in Southbank Melbourne.

Selling becuase i am going back overseas and dont need these as track rims anymore. These rims are used, and have some scrapes and scratches on them, though they balance up just fine.

Need a quick sale. Asking $1,000 + delivery

sold! to me (I hope) just what i need for the race car, I've been looking for another set.

send me your bank details and I'll organise Mark to grab them sometime

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Maybe record a video and post it up on YouTube and link it back here 
    • Yeah that's exactly my thoughts but I'm far from an expert. Video didn't upload so will get it on YouTube and share the link. Thanks mate. Yeah as above really they're not horrible numbers are they!  And it's on a greddy inlet. Has ID1050x that are quite noisy but tbh it did this on the older injectors. Lots of noise comes from the injector rail too.
    • Took the MX5 to Goulburn to have a early lunch with the daughter, took the long way home via Robertson pie shop, loaded the boot with apple turnovers with cream, and some rocky road, then headed back down the Pass and along the Hwy to Holsworthy  Roof down all the way, life is good For a awesome day out we only saw a couple of cool cars sadly, a mint standard looking Evo 9 leaving Goulburn and heading onto the Hume Hwy was the highlight, I've noticed a lack of cool cars in the hills and Hwys over the last few years of my weekend cruises around  Where are all the cool cars gone? Sold? Broken? Or to clean and expensive now to actually put miles on?
    • Yeah gear box was not full but did have some water mixed with the fluid, steeering rack and brakes are next as the box is getting fluid to see if it will move around the back yard without the assistance of my patrol dragging it. the box or motor I’m assuming will be in very used condition and shortly give up. But who knows. 🤞 i lsd got fresh oil and the old oil was not contaminated with any water.