SAU Community

The Dr Rebuild Has Begun

I have always been a fan of DR30's, (Ironmask only). Now that I have one of my own, even a bigger fan. I love the white, it's a very cool colour.

Most of the DR's I have seen on here have strut braces, yet mine doesn't have one? And mine is a little bit unique.

dr30-1.jpg

Anyone know where I can get some tail lights, you got some D?

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Why would you have a need for a STRUT BRACE when you have a full cage welded into the car????????????????????????????????

Show some intelligence Carolyn, or do you think we are just a bunch of hicks on this forum.

Saying what you have shows your lack of respect.

At least you don't own or have bought the abortion Gavin Strongman has.

"Why do you ask about tail lights?"

If you have the Australian S2 tail lights as I think the car has, it is how it finished it's racing career, or do you plan on having a bastard like your mate Gavin??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

D

I have always been a fan of DR30's, (Ironmask only). Now that I have one of my own, even a bigger fan. I love the white, it's a very cool colour.

Most of the DR's I have seen on here have strut braces, yet mine doesn't have one? And mine is a little bit unique.

dr30-1.jpg

Anyone know where I can get some tail lights, you got some D?

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Why would you have a need for a STRUT BRACE when you have a full cage welded into the car????????????????????????????????

Show some intelligence Carolyn, or do you think we are just a bunch of hicks on this forum.

Saying what you have shows your lack of respect.

At least you don't own or have bought the abortion Gavin Strongman has.

"Why do you ask about tail lights?"

If you have the Australian S2 tail lights as I think the car has, it is how it finished it's racing career, or do you plan on having a bastard like your mate Gavin??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

D

Just start new topic on the classic skylines main page and we can drool from there!

Gavins car is still a ripper to me, really needed some TLC to get it back to 'original' state

sorry for the rambling, im vegetated for a few days from major surgery

Will do, got some great pics, and story.

Gav's car is what actually started my purchase Ideas for this car.

Hope your OK matey, major surgery sux.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was wondering when I would see this thing again, I was the first Aussie owner :)

The previous owner actually left a Willans harness in the boot, still looks new...I still

have it if your interested! Its looking good, nice one :)