SAU Community

Any Southside Members

peteR33

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well a few of us made it was nice meeting you guys next time i hope we get a few more

beck yes we have let you off because your sick babe get well soon

as for everyone else if anyone has a better idea lets hear it

we dont have to meet there but why do us southsiders have to run nth all the time

isnt it time we found a spot here big enough where we can sit down and eat if we want

enough light to check out each others cars isnt that what we are here for

we all have 2 things in common we have nissans and we want to be social

so lets do something for us down here im new to the scene so any of you long timers i happy to follow advice

hey pete saw you rocked up as I was leaving. sorry bud didn't get a chance to chat.

had a quick chat though to neville (rb20_180sx?) said g'day and what not..then had to leave....next time aye.

but yeah agree with your post.

will brainstorm and throw some ideas when they come up.

why do us southsiders have to run nth all the time

Because Brisbane is all about the North. Ever since 1824 :blink: we didn't really bother about the south until 1865, and that was only so we could get sheep and cattle from the south without having to ferry them across river.

well a few of us made it was nice meeting you guys next time i hope we get a few more

beck yes we have let you off because your sick babe get well soon

as for everyone else if anyone has a better idea lets hear it

we dont have to meet there but why do us southsiders have to run nth all the time

isnt it time we found a spot here big enough where we can sit down and eat if we want

enough light to check out each others cars isnt that what we are here for

we all have 2 things in common we have nissans and we want to be social

so lets do something for us down here im new to the scene so any of you long timers i happy to follow advice

Don't worry about it too much if all the south siders pull their finger out and get out to the meets there will be plenty of people to make friends and talk shit.

The problem with having a meet based around a sit down meal or anything like that is a lot of people don't want to/can't afford to eat out every week. Much better to stick to something like coffee or ice cream where you don't need to buy anything to just come sit down and chat. As long as you are consistent and keep the meet going every week it should be fine. Once there are a group of people regularly meeting at the same time every week then you will get more people wanting to come and check it out. If you chop and change the time and the place then everyone gets confused and people miss out one week and then just don't bother coming back.

My suggestion is for the two meets to stay seperate and then meet up later on. Our normal agenda at the northside meet was food/ice cream and then talk shit for a couple of hours and move on to the Freedom Carwash on Logan Rd. The carwash if fairly central to everyone and it gives everyone the oppurtunity for a small cruise and to wash their cars or just hang around in the car park and continue to talk shit.

Because Brisbane is all about the North. Ever since 1824 :blink: we didn't really bother about the south until 1865, and that was only so we could get sheep and cattle from the south without having to ferry them across river.

lol. shit stirrer.

Well like what Colin mention if you guys wanna start 1 at browns plain go ahead. I normally just meet up with John Adam and Shiz for either Harry or ice cream/dinner at market square and head to Freedom to meet the others if they're going. Everyone's more than welcome to join us.

the only thing i dont like is the parking there its to split up.. only thing i can think of is to park up around harvey norman then if ppl want food they can walk down since there like hell's pizza, coffee club, baskin & robins so i say wednesday the 17th at 7:30.. whos going to come out this time??

I'll be there. Don't forget there is parking behind the side that the coffee club is on, behind Bunnings. There is a HEAP of parking spaces out there.

just be careful of that speed hump in that car park, scrapage will occur.

yo beck!

wicked shots of you on boost! car looks schmick!

Cheers!!

See i even cleaned my Headlights! lol

Wont be there this week guys.. Got Boxing..

Next week.. :(