SAU Community

Any Southside Members

peteR33

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys sorry i thought u guys are meeting this week wednesday as in today the 17th not last week but it looks like u guys did meet up i was in the same area though just i was in Go health club with an instructor who didn't let me leave until 9 pm from 6 pm due to back injury which was caused by the accident... well my car still in garage no money to buy the parts yet lol.... but i should b able to pop down tonight to say hi to everyone in browns plains...

Also if anyone goes to Go Health Club GYM mind if i join with you >>> i am a newb at GYM n i needa gain weight n muscle so yeh :banana:

Edited by Fjaan

When i get my car back, i'll be keen for a cruise to meet and greet a few people.

Was going to harry's this thursday and maybe baskins at chapel hill but cars still in the shop :banana: .

Hey beck and brandon or anyone else in the know, just a quick question about harry's. Is it on every thursday now or is it still every second? been trying to find this out and no one seems to know lol.

Cheers. Matt

Well my car is not finished :( but i still will come to meet n know :) n when i get my car on road i'll come on my car :)

Anyway see u guys at 7:30 at harvy norman car park :)

Edited by Fjaan

harrys is on every 2nd and 4th thurs day of each mth

Thanks PeteR33, should be going over for a cruise next thursday, if anyones going to be around or whats to come for the cruise let me know :P

Thanks PeteR33, should be going over for a cruise next thursday, if anyones going to be around or whats to come for the cruise let me know :P

I probably wouldnt be going to Harrys until may since they've swap the site roster around over easter. We'll be having the market square dinner whenever I'm back for roster day off though. Everyone's welcome to join us.

PS: Be sure to try the chicken parmi at Harrys.

well had couple more new ppl this week so its getting better was good meetin new ppl

By that u mean me n my gf lol i suggested her to get a evo 7 lol.... We meeting up aagain this week??? Village Square???

Yeh evo man lol it'll be good for her i mean (me) she is a good safe driver so she'll keep it in good condition & every now n then i can have fun.

It was good to meet you guys last week. Hopefully I'll be about, but there is a chance I could be up in townsville.....

Yeh you too SABBAi, will meet up again this week if ur not gone to townsville, Anyone else from southside mite want to join ??? I see lots of Skylines in the area u guys should come up as well.