SAU Community

Beach Meet Up Tonight In Williamstown...

Spunky Munky

Hi fellas,

Due to the recent heatwave, beaches all around Australia are packed even after midnight. I was at Williamstown beach this morning at 1am and it was very much packed right up to like 2:30am. Quite a lively turn out and the atmosphere was great.

A few mates of mine from other imports forums are organising a bit of a turnout meet up tonight at Williamstown beach at 10pm onwards. If anyone is interested and wants to chill out there - please feel free to come and meet up at the carpark area near the rocks at 10pm.

I know for sure that there will be a huge turn out from some of Victoria's other Import forums, e.g. Silvias, Z's and Supras etc. It should be a lively one tonight.

Just a courtesy warning that there will be cops present but they are actually very nice and supportive. If you drive slow and do not do any stupid hooning activity - I don't think they would want to ruin the night for anyone.

See you all there...would love to see more Skylines. If you see a black R33 Vspec GTR there tonight, that'll be me - please come and say hi...I'm bringing down a couple of crownies with some mates. Tonight is the last of the heatwaves for the remainder of the week...so that's enjoy it somewhat at the beach fellas!

See you all there!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&s...ved=0CAoQnwIwAA

SM

Edited by Spunky Munky

Ha ha ha...very funny...nupe, no more ranting from me as it's all out...I've already written to local authority about the saga of late last year so now it's the new year and my GTR is ride to be taken out on the town...

My GTR is stock as a freaken rock so there is nothing they can do me for and I drive 5km's under the speed limit. Not going to drink much, maybe 2-3 cans of beer and that's it...

It will be nice...see you all there...just so that we're all clear...it's the carpark at the beach location near the life saving club by the rocks NOT near the shops on the bendy road leading to the beach with all those speedhumps.

So far myself and 5 of my GTR mates will be coming and I know a few of you are too plus there will be a massive turn out by other import clubs too...it's going to really nice...we've all made sure that it'll be a friendly, relaxing and sociable event so there is no problems.

If you see a black VSPEC GTR with no GTR badges and absolutely no stickers - that's me yo!

See you all there...cannot wait!

lol mates from work were talking about going tonight but being still holidays, means a fair bit of cars out which also means the boys may be out in force around the beach area also but after last night they aint going tonight.

guys from work went to edithvale last night. 5 cars went 3 came back defected. all stock performance wsie but they have handling mods. S15 got done for too low (was only 1 mm under the 100mm law), WRX got done for no splash guard (which is a silly defect) and the other got done for bald tires which was fair defect and he took it

so ye keep your heads up :)

and rember if you get stuck in a rip swim parallel to the beach LOL