SAU Community

Stagea Autech Owner

Verms

I'm looking at purchasing a 1998 Nissan Stagea Autech and would like to meet up with someone that owns one and see if they can take me for a drive in it so i can see what they are like?

Post back or PM.

Thanks

john from trojan has a stagea (i dont think its an autech though) and i remember hiim mentioning that he wanted to sell it. its in very good nick and would definatly be worth having a look

he had for sale stickers on it for a while but i think he pulled them off.... very tidy car. not an autech but it is a factory manual, just like mine.... i've never seen any autechs in canberra or heard of any here so chances of finding one here are pretty slim.

but,

come on over to the stagea section and ask the question there, you may find someone in sydney... i think that's the closest you'll get

D.

i will now eat my words,

at work this morning, walk outside and sitting in front of me is my first job. a grey series 1 autech, canberra owned. i told him you were looking for one to check out and he said he may pop in here at some stage

D.

i think i saw that this morning. i just assumed you had upgraded from the current stagea :thumbsup:

nope, but ill be doing one better in the next few months... RB30DET time! hopefully going to get my bumper painted too, sick of having a panda car.

D.

Ahhh.. Found it... I'm still new on the forums so navigating is still a bit err.. slow..

The silver Autech is mine, I can probably find some time if you still want to have a look.

Just curious but how much are you thinking of spending on your upgrade?