SAU Community

Cruise To Motorvation

Hanaldo

Hey everyone!

Im sure you all know Motorvation is on this Weekend, 16th and 17th of January biggrin.gif

I thought it would be a good idea to see who wants to cruise down to the Kwinana Motorplex together on Saturday? Just a good way to kick things off. Gates open at 10am, so we could discuss a good meet point and meet time and then cruise down there?

Let me know what you all think! smile.gif

And just on a side note Martin - i wonder what my car and your car would be like in a straight line.

I mean they are both 2.5L straight 6 motors, both cars would weigh roughly the same, but then the cars have different ratios etc. I reckon they would be pretty much on par straight line speed wise, maybe yours would be a little quicker....

P.S. I'm not asking for a race, just wondering, that's all :banana:

Ok cool man, im around the hills area, so maybe we could meet Midland? Then cruise down Roe hwy, etc?

I also think both our cars would be evenly matched hey, although does yours have traction control? If it does, i may have an advantage with that if you can't turn it off :P

Anyway, anyone else interested in meeting at Midland at say 8:30am for a 9am leave?

if i dont go to westrac that morning i might , do we get in cheaper if we part of sau ??

Not that i know of dude, why is the orientation day on a Saturday? Thats stupid

Not that i know of dude, why is the orientation day on a Saturday? Thats stupid

Its Westrac Man of course its going to be at the most inconvinient time Lol Its Only Like Till 11 then i Guess me And Tyson Can Drive Down After :P

If i go down on saturday morning, ill want to be there by ~930am or so. Cause ill have a lot of running around to do on Saturday morning (washing the car, getting drinks, food, getting tyres + jack for a mate).

I'll let you know by Friday day sometime mate.

Yep, i can turn traction off :huh: lol, no LSD though ;)

Ok ive just found that i won't be able to make it down before lunch time, something came up. Sorry about that Jason :banana:

So does anyone want to do a meet in Midland or somewhere near there at say 12:45pm for a 1:15pm cruise?

Yeh i saw you guys leaving, gave you the thumbs up but you didnt back :) lol. f**king sick day, so many skids :P:D Steve Jones once again does an awesome skid in his GTR lol

lol I did give you a thumbs up but I only saw you just before you passed.

Which GTR was that?

saw quite a few 32's and 33's out there and the purple 34

lol I did give you a thumbs up but I only saw you just before you passed.

Which GTR was that?

saw quite a few 32's and 33's out there and the purple 34

Yeh the purple 34

I got back about an hour ago, was good. Too many V8's and bogans down there, but hey, it is Kwinana. Also spotted [MONGA] down there on the super cruise in his 32R :P