SAU Community

Nengun - Anyone Had Trouble Getting Parts?

Munro

Just been browsing RHDJapan.. wtf is up with their shipping costs?

They just did a complete overhaul of their new website which went live this year, shipping costs should be back to normal now, heres what I got from this months newsletter.

Patrick Antell <[email protected]>

Greetings to all from the RHDJapan team! We would like to thank all of those who have registered the newsletter and for all of the great feedback on the newly released improved version of the RHDJapan.com site.

We have some great news on updated shipping costs for both DHL and FEDEX services. The expanded and slashed rates will result in big savings no matter where you are located.

For those looking for further savings on shipping for large consolidated orders please create a test order and send the order number to us for further evaluation.

As we continue to work hard to improve our services we will continue to update the blog with these announcements.

Hope this helps :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nengun Suck. They are way too slow and have been the same for years. Greenline arent much better.

I get all my stuff from Performance Wise. Costs a little bit more but delivery is a hell of a lot faster than both those 2 jokers.

i have bought from nengun many times and from performance wise once

never had a problem with nengun usually delivered in far less then the quoted time performance wise was ok they took ages due to christmas holidays

• 1 month later...

Took 9 days for them to send out my part (Fuel Pump) I guess that's pretty ok,

Just put down an order for a set of used Kaikimoto exhasut (only went for 18,400 JPY, shipping was another 19,500 JPY)

Hopefully everything goes smooth.....

Updated by Riko Ohara on 12-Apr-2010 at 1:05pm

Notification Sent

Your order has been shipped, please login to the website and view the order in 'My Orders' for tracking information.

Please note, tracking information will not be available until the order has left Japan, expect this to take a couple of days.

Updated by Tom cool on 3-Apr-2010 at 9:03am

Notification Sent

Thankyou, your payment has been received, we are now processing your order.

You will be issued with your EMS tracking number, just before the parts are sent. EMS tracking is only activated once the parts are in the air, therefore it is confusing and causes unnecessary concern should the EMS number be issued earlier.

Updated by Tom cool on 3-Apr-2010 at 1:16am

Notification Sent

Your order has been confirmed and a shipment estimate provided. Your payment is required to continue processing of the order. The provided shipment estimate is valid for 2 working days after order confirmation.

i have bought from nengun many times and from performance wise once

never had a problem with nengun usually delivered in far less then the quoted time performance wise was ok they took ages due to christmas holidays

I've bought plenty of parts from nengun for my Silvia and never had any issues with them - there shipping is really slow, but for the price difference between them and local shops i don't mind the wait.