SAU Community

R32 Gtr

basicly its a 92 gtr and has a blown rear turbo. i have stripped the turbos off in prep for a single but financially im 12mts off that happening and i dont want it to just sit there. the car is white which you will see in the pics when i get them up and the paint in in fairly good condition.

now basicly i bought the car as a project to do up so it has a few minor issues which are easy to fix and also why im moving it so cheap.

basicly the rear turbo has blown, the left headlight has stopped working and i havnt had a good chance to trace it back with a test light, the rear diff mount bush needs replacing and the car could do with a general once over. the good news is it comes with an arc cooler, hks hard pipe kit, cusco sway bars, ohlins coilovers, braided brake lines, project mu front rotors, mines boost guage in the triple din and a jjr removable steering boss with momo wheel. it also has a sony dvd player with remote screen mounted in the glove box.

im chasin 10neg post up or pm me if your interested and ill get some pics arranged.

car is located in townsville

cheers adam