heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah kool not sure who you are exactly but thats kool we'll meet up

you wouldnt, ive never been to a SAU event, been meaning to but always clashes with work etc. but hopefully this time ill be able to get out there

i dont have time to reply to each and every responce but this is the jist of how we sort out who goes

Members that is paid club members get priority

Club sponsor's get further priority over members

after the date that Heslo specified if there are any remaining spots they will be opened up for the general public

i have just gotten off the phone from Luke and i am quiet excited to say the Skylines Australia : SA will be raffling off 1 spot to anyone not just paid members

this raffle will be held at the SA Simulation day further information as its recieved

I'm in if there's spots hopefully, already member
Got a feeling that ain't going to count for shit!

well you would better hope that it does count for something Steve....otherwise its just useless becoming a member in the first place :(

Ok so more information about this raffle

$5 per ticket and that gives you the chance to win your track day free of charge SAU. Sa will pick up the bill for your entry, this is open to everyone buy as many tickets as you like raffle is open from now until 8.15 on the night of the simulation event and the winner will be drawn after the trophy presentation on the night

Please be patient guys myself and heslo dont have jobs at computers so you only get limited information during the day

Members get priority i dont think this needs to be repeated again the length of your membership doesn't matter join today and pay your money first and your spot is secured thats the fairest we can do it

Please be patient guys myself and heslo dont have jobs at computers so you only get limited information during the day

Members get priority i dont think this needs to be repeated again the length of your membership doesn't matter join today and pay your money first and your spot is secured thats the fairest we can do it

sorry but I think people who have already paid should be getting preference over 'payment pending' people and non members.

my 2c

-D

i agree with dohmar.

i was chasing cash from people and still chasing and then had ppl pull out and no one to replace..

so i think that if ppl pay now there in no matter what..

last thing u want is all these ppl saying yes ill be there then not pay or show..

happened to me and i had to foot the bill..

but if tell me now if im not in coz i will get my money back off damo and organise my own..

cheers

sorry but I think people who have already paid should be getting preference over 'payment pending' people and non members.

my 2c

-D

hang on a sec

Ive been here on SAU for 5yrs now, very active

I havent been able to afford membership simply because of finances (not working)...

however this track day marks the ideal time for me to officially join the club; not that I can really afford it until bike & daewoo sell,

but nevertheless, payment & membership form sent via post