SAU Community

Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

What date exactly is the deposit due?
The total cost for the day will be $200 PLUS an extra $25 if you don't have a CAMS license because you WILL need one. Application is available on the day so there's no worries there, just make sure you have the green stuff in hand :happy: Spots are first for SAUSA members, then the rest to the general public so join up if you aren't one, it's only $45. Deposits will be needed as we need to secure the track, this will be half of the full amount (so $100) and will need to be payable by March 1st. The remainder must come in the following weeks.

BTW - Can I get some official notification that my full payment of $200 made on January 15, 2010, was received?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW - Can I get some official notification that my full payment of $200 made on January 15, 2010, was received?

Did you pay via direct debit David? I'm going to the bank tomorrow for a printed statement, so I'll reconcile your payment and confirm with Luke.

That goes for everyone else. If you paid via direct debit with your username as reference, I'll pick it up.

:happy:

Was just about to PM you about that Ruby but you saved me the hassle :P Let me know who's paid and who hasn't and I'll update this thread

There's me for starters $100 deposit. I'll update you on the rest tomorrow.

:)

Luke,

Got the statement today. I'll scan thru it after work and give you the list.

David,

I can confirm your full payment of $200 has been received. :D

Hi,

paid in full today, the reference is 0402565077 because

the bank lady said i couldn't put a letters as a reference?

Cheers Bengi

No worries mate. I'll match your payment and mark your full payment on the list.

:P

There's only a few weeks left for you to get your deposits in. If you don't get in before the 1st of March, it becomes first come first serve basis so make sure you pay before the deadline :P