Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there should be a 250kw limit. If you ain't over that GTFO.

something like eg. 200rwkw dont cut it at a track, but circuit aint just about power.not everyone can afford the same thing, the aim of it is to have fun an improve your times, while getting to know your car better...

well i was in a ke70 ca18det and thats making 140rwkw and that was soooo much fun i have the bug, i know writeoff was in his peugeot and he was ripping it up.

munro turned the boost down on his car and ran a quicker time..

all about driving style and lines!! oh and getting power to the ground!!

well i was in a ke70 ca18det and thats making 140rwkw and that was soooo much fun i have the bug, i know writeoff was in his peugeot and he was ripping it up.

munro turned the boost down on his car and ran a quicker time..

all about driving style and lines!! oh and getting power to the ground!!

+1 :D

I think there should be a 250kw limit. If you ain't over that GTFO.

dude thats a bit 4UCK!NG harsh isnt it.....not everyone can afford a GTR neither afford a 250kw+ car.....yet i can definitely say that you in you GTR wont be able to beat some people with a lower powered car regarding lap times......its not a drag event where somewhat power does matter....neither it is a drift event....i have always had an appreciation of circuit/grip days a it challenges you in your driving style and definitely helps to know your car a bit better....

i went on the advance driver training day and happy to say that a GTST "fleet ship" kept up with the GTR's

Track day is all about enjoying your car in a safe environment....not about power....who cares about power

something like eg. 200rwkw dont cut it at a track, but circuit aint just about power.not everyone can afford the same thing, the aim of it is to have fun an improve your times, while getting to know your car better...
dude thats a bit 4UCK!NG harsh isnt it.....not everyone can afford a GTR neither afford a 250kw+ car.....yet i can definitely say that you in you GTR wont be able to beat some people with a lower powered car regarding lap times......its not a drag event where somewhat power does matter....neither it is a drift event....i have always had an appreciation of circuit/grip days a it challenges you in your driving style and definitely helps to know your car a bit better....

i went on the advance driver training day and happy to say that a GTST "fleet ship" kept up with the GTR's

Track day is all about enjoying your car in a safe environment....not about power....who cares about power

Wow. Change your pads boys. I said that about David wanted people to drop out so Blue32 could make it..

Wow. Change your pads boys. I said that about David wanted people to drop out so Blue32 could make it..

Lol. It did seem a bit harsh so you had to expect that kind of response. And as Adrian pointed out at the last private track day I took my 52fwkW Peugeot and had an absolute ball. I would have fallen nearly 200kW atw below your cut off point.

Already looking forward to this day. Wish I could afford a big brake kit before it though.

I am so keen to get out there, but everytime one comes up there is always something wrong with my bloody car :blink:

Since i am staying at your place, you are more then welcome to come along with me.

I'm thinking of dropping out.

dont chad! show em what ya made of :)

OK MY CAR WILL BE READY BY THIS DATE CAN MODS/ORGANISERS PLEASE NOTE ! IF THERE IS A POSITION AVAILABLE SURE THOSE WHO WERE IN FIRST THEN PLEASE NOTIFY ME AS ILL PAY FOR CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND TRACK DAY FEES THAT NIGHT

a big thanks in advance.. ill also book this day off anyway so i can come down and support everyone and catch up with everybody ive missed..