Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha that would be great Mark can at least bring the R down for some showoffski

haha yeah mate there is alot to show off :domokun: done and done mate ill book it off tomorrow when im at work.. just the whole being with people with similar passions will be great hardly seen anyone in the 8 months that my car has been off the road... :)

dont chad! show em what ya made of :thumbsup:

OK MY CAR WILL BE READY BY THIS DATE CAN MODS/ORGANISERS PLEASE NOTE ! IF THERE IS A POSITION AVAILABLE SURE THOSE WHO WERE IN FIRST THEN PLEASE NOTIFY ME AS ILL PAY FOR CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND TRACK DAY FEES THAT NIGHT

a big thanks in advance.. ill also book this day off anyway so i can come down and support everyone and catch up with everybody ive missed..

LOUD NOISES :blush:

Cmon Jenkies, fill the club app form out now, youll reap the benefits.

LOUD NOISES :)

Cmon Jenkies, fill the club app form out now, youll reap the benefits.

ok damo done and done. tel me how to get the ball rolling cos after a 12 hour day at work im too bloody lazy to figure it out :P

Luke and i have organised a John Bowe driving course for March 22 (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Mallala-Trackday-March-t308433.html) that would be a great prelude to this April trackday.

If you want to brush up on your motorsport skills or would like a turn by turn breakdown of the circuit with input from professional driving instructors, then register here

See you guys out there in April otherwise!

btw, my full payment for this April trackday has been sent to the SAU account

Kim, I'll be getting Reuben to check the accounts and will update the list as soon as I have confirmed with him.

I definitely recommend the High Performance day that Kim posted above especially if you haven't been out before. You may think that $425 is a lot of money and you would be right but what you learn on the day is invaluable and will definately come in handy for our full blown track day in April :P

Kim, I'll be getting Reuben to check the accounts and will update the list as soon as I have confirmed with him.

I definitely recommend the High Performance day that Kim posted above especially if you haven't been out before. You may think that $425 is a lot of money and you would be right but what you learn on the day is invaluable and will definately come in handy for our full blown track day in April :D

Luke PM sent with update

:P

btw, my full payment for this April trackday has been sent to the SAU account

Kim can you PM me to confirm when payment was made and the reference number used please. I have what looks like a full payment on a particular date, but the reference to the transaction doesn't identify who. PM sent about this too.

:P