heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Luke

Just wired through $200 to the account mate.

Description - Krishy Track Day

You guys should be able to get it by tomorrow.

Ruby can you please check that tomorrow and let me know via a PM.

Thanks

Krishy

what track pads should i buy for the 33 GTST? want to use em on the road too, have previously used s tune pads

Hey cosi mate i got QFM A1RM and they will do fine for both street and a bit of track work......you will also find a lot of people on here are using them....i paid $238 del for all 4 sets....of GSLrallysport (not too sure of the username) on here.....go back afew pages on here and you will find a link to him.....i just PMed him and customer service is very good

Hey cosi mate i got QFM A1RM and they will do fine for both street and a bit of track work......you will also find a lot of people on here are using them....i paid $238 del for all 4 sets....of GSLrallysport (not too sure of the username) on here.....go back afew pages on here and you will find a link to him.....i just PMed him and customer service is very good

Fair enough Krishy. Have you used these pads at the track before though? or has anyone? whats the brake fade like?

Congratulations to David (writeoff) for winning the track day raffle. He will now participate at the low cost of $5. Mind boggling as to why more tickets didnt sell, even to those who had already paid and/or entered, surely the $5 gamble is worth saving hundreds.

Again, Congrats David from the exec :cheers:

Thanks Damo.

Congrats David have fun :D

Thanks Steve - it was the early positioning on the sim that resulted in the ticket being bought when it was. I was so hot after my run that I needed a drink. Only had a tenna so said that I'd grab a ticket as well. Worked out rather well for me :cool: and makes up for my poor times on the sim (although they would have been better if I hit the brake pedal instead of the clutch pedal).

want a spot... booked the day off :cool:

Speak to the execs as there was a spot reserved for the winning raffle ticket and I already had a place and had paid for it.

woohoo i am in like flynn......car is booked into boostworx for the 10th of march....so should be pretty complete and getting braided brake lines put in today with the QFM pads