SAU Community

Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

Deposit sent Sat 27th, ref: HOSTILE track day.

Bring it on lads!!

no HOSTILITY on the track please martin lol

well didnt end up getting around to get the braided lines and pads yesterday....now gotta wait till next weekend :blush:

just cannot wait to see what the car makes once its all running well with a retune

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

havnt been timed out there before in my car.....so guessing get a base time out of session 1 and then try and improve throughout the whole day.....

havnt been timed out there before in my car.....so guessing get a base time out of session 1 and then try and improve throughout the whole day.....

sounds like a good plan, if u can continually improve ur Personal best while having fun you succeeding

hence why i need someone out there for when i do my 4 or 5 hot laps and get a time down on a sheet of paper for all of my hot laps.....from that data we can see how good or bad it is going....

well the aim is to do one warm up lap.....4-5 hot laps and then cool down lap....bring it in the pits...and let the car cool down and bit.... get back out there for more laps...just not trying to kill the car lol

well the aim is to do one warm up lap.....4-5 hot laps and then cool down lap....bring it in the pits...and let the car cool down and bit.... get back out there for more laps...just not trying to kill the car lol

fair enuf, if i come ill time for ya, just supply stopwatch :down:

sorry for the slow turnaround - deposit cash is wired and should be there by tues/wed. Narration is semislickR32 dpsit

looking forward to it - can shake the car down at the JB track day in March then smash some lap records on the 12th :down: well maybe my records anyway :)

I don't suppose there's going to be any dorian timing on the day?