SAU Community

Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

I have had no fade at all with my 180sx running R33 GTS-t brakes and A1RM pads. This is doing constant mid 1:23 for 15 to 20 minutes.

Same here, 32 GTR brakes, 320kw, 1595kg car and 1.21 lap times and i've never not been able to pull up after the straight. I do have to push on the pedal as hard as i can to slow down after the straight but never run off the track and they last me for at least 2 track days and some street driving :( I will be trying the Race type pads for this track day so will be interesting to see how i go.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well cheers for the brake help guys, ill give them a go and see what happens.

and can i be put down for some timing as well? happy to pay the money as i would like to know an accurate (read: slow)time from the 31

Cheers Bengi

car is back from AM Performance and loving the work being done to it there.....now time to take it to boosty worx tomorrow and see what they can do....got braided brake lines with qfm a1rm's all around.....so car should be pretty much track ready by the end of this week :P

They can blow up your motor for free :)

Paid the remaining $100 in to the account. Paid in full. Received my helmet in the mail today via ebay, woop. Also received my a1rm brake pads the other day, woop woop

Paid the remaining $100 in to the account. Paid in full. Received my helmet in the mail today via ebay, woop. Also received my a1rm brake pads the other day, woop woop

What you think of the helmet? Did you get it from this seller?, as that is what i am looking at getting.

/technical lesson :P

Technical Lession Fail.

mo·tor play_w2("M0442400") (momacr.gifprime.giftschwa.gifr)n.1. Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile.

adj.1. Causing or producing motion: motor power.2. Driven by or having a motor.3. Of or for motors or motor vehicles

-D

Reuben has had to drop out. Spot is up for grabs and goes to Andz, check your PM mate

ops just got your message

will transfer full amount tomorrow at work (thurs)

cheers