Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's right boys and girls, finally we've managed to get the time to organise our first track day. It will be a grip day and we will be holding it on the 12th of April, which is a Monday so start booking that time off!

The total cost for the day will be $200 PLUS an extra $25 if you don't have a CAMS license because you WILL need one. Application is available on the day so there's no worries there, just make sure you have the green stuff in hand :( Spots are first for SAUSA members, then the rest to the general public so join up if you aren't one, it's only $45. Deposits will be needed as we need to secure the track, this will be half of the full amount (so $100) and will need to be payable by March 1st. The remainder must come in the following weeks. This is a first come first serve event so those who put the cash in are the ones that come. You stuff around, you may lose the spot. There's a total of 22 spots for this event and promises to be an AWESOME day.

Thanks for the clarification there Damo :banana:

Adrian, no worries buddy, so long as people communicate with me, we can sort out and work around things if money is short. I understand life comes and knocks you on your ass with bills. If you have a problem, get in touch, we will sort it out :P

lol, writeoff I hope youve got working 12v feed to your cig lighter - mine doesnt exist anymore (re- lap timer)

well, car is ready for roll cage - but thats in japan, just getting to a container now

mailgooglecom4330844435.jpg

just need to rebleed brake fluid, zip tie cables throughout the inside, then get to the tuners

next time out it'll be kitted inside properly

Yay! GTR is fresh off the rollers, and I am much more impressed with the result this time around!

333.2kw, and 555nm torque at 6000rpm. Much more pull in the mid range than ever before!

I just need to bleed brakes, and fit my new tyres and I'm ready!

Adrian's car on the other hand.... is still sitting on jack stands in my Garage.... :thumbsup:

The timer money will be paid on the day. I'll cover the money when i pick up the timers and you guys can repay me when you get the timers, SO DON'T PULL OUT

Thats not what she said :thumbsup:

The following people have yet to pay their outstanding $100 balance...

Dave - scandyflick

Andrew - AMPerformance

Andrew - semislickR32

Martin - HOSTILE

Abe - Aberax

Glenn - Heslos +1

Adrian - 4dr Taxi Man

Adrian - rad32

The following people have yet to pay their outstanding $100 balance...

Dave - scandyflick

Andrew - AMPerformance

Andrew - semislickR32

Martin - HOSTILE

Abe - Aberax

Glenn - Heslos +1

Adrian - 4dr Taxi Man

Adrian - rad32

:cool::thumbsup: Yeah, I'll do it next week hopefully when i have money

Thats not what she said ;)

Damn, beaten to it :yes:

What happend to the $1.50 cage?!

thats been cut up, and will be using a few bits from it.

whats leftover can go to the metak-man for a $ back :)

also got myself a 1.3m breaker bar out of it!!! wooot

Just heard from the GSR EVO Club Committee Re; Timers.

They want a $500 deposit on top of the hiring cost which i will cover (I think next time the SAU:SA club can cover the finances and i'll just organise it, if they want to offer them), They also want a form signed accepting liability for any damage. I will get 13 copies of the form that i will sign and everyone that used a timer will have to sign it so if any damaged is caused to the timers the user will be up for the replacement cost.

Edited by D_Stirls

Is there anyone that can help out with moving the track car around next week? ie: anyone with mates in the towing biz, or have access to a car trailer?

Adrian and I need to organise a tune at Turbo Tune at Edwardstown, and a wheel alignment at Port Adelaide, and obviously the car cannot be driven on the street. We aren't sure which days will we need transport yet, as we don't know when the car will be ready to roll out of BITSUS Customs, and how long it will be at the tuner's for.

any ideas/suggestions welcome.

cheers.

Nigel.

Is there anyone that can help out with moving the track car around next week? ie: anyone with mates in the towing biz, or have access to a car trailer?

Adrian and I need to organise a tune at Turbo Tune at Edwardstown, and a wheel alignment at Port Adelaide, and obviously the car cannot be driven on the street. We aren't sure which days will we need transport yet, as we don't know when the car will be ready to roll out of BITSUS Customs, and how long it will be at the tuner's for.

any ideas/suggestions welcome.

cheers.

Nigel.

What car is it out of interest?

Also who is doing the tuning at TT?