SAU Community

Fs (vic) R33 Gts-t Series 2, Auto, Very Urgent Sale

It is on ebay Ebay link, If this doesnt work just go on ebay motors and look for r33.

I have owned the car for almost a year now have not had any issues with it whatsoever, apart from wind wiper blade change...

Mechanically A1.

The previous owner was a 30 year old asian car importer who imported the car and used it as his daily. He did the 120,000 km major service including belt water system etc, and it also had a 100k major service as shown on stickers under hood.

It has always been garaged and kept in very good condition.

The car has 185 kws stock and is amazing to drive, the turbo really gives you a kick.

Has Super advan racing rims which come with car, also has a dvd screen including gps, hands free bluetooth etc which is negotiable at an extra cost. I also have a turbo back exhaust, stainless stell top quality custom made to my car that i will sell for 800 firm.

Is the latest model r33 being the series 2 and made in 1997

I can sell with roadworthy at an extra cost ( like $200) as nothing is needed, its just that time is scarce for me and i need the cash to pay a repayment on my house or im dead lol.

Registration runs out on January 20th 2010.

Car is located in keilor so come have a look and test drive if your keen.

It is on Auction however you can buy it now for $9,995

Call Andrew on 0425705838 if your keen come have a look, thanks for your attention.