SAU Community

Whats A Stock 89 Gtr Worth These Days?

PHATR32

Hey,

Im looking at selling at my 89 r32 gtr but i have no idea what to put it up for.

Looking at the forsale sections doesnt help a great deal as there is a huge price spread.

basically its fully stock apart from the 17inch wheels, dba rotors and apexi pods.

body work is ok, no serious damage just scratches and small dents all round and the front lip is stuff (aftermarket fiberglass)

interior is ok too, drivers seat is torn in the usual spot, and the rest looks it age.

i got pics, but wont post them up unless it ok to do so, as this isnt the ad for it.

any adivce would be great.

thanks guys,

steve

the thing is ive seen a few go for 20k, but they were in mint conidtion, with full mods.

body wise mine is that great, e.g the boot lid has the holes and indentations from the stock wing (holes a re filled) plus there a quite a few other scratches etc on it.

also forgot to menson it needs new tyres!

steve

Interesting comments. I would think it price depends on demand and availabilty at the time of sale. But somewhere in the vacinity of 20k should be acheivable. There are some real heaps of crap GTR's out there at the moment!

I have a bog stock, never modified 1993 V Spec 1 in mint condition, with original BBS/Nissan Wheels, Brembos and Finned diff. I have had the details confirmed by Nissan that it is a V Spec 1. Still has factory air box and original radio/tape deck, what you think its worth.????

Ash

ta understand it's a different market.

and steve nothing sinister...:laugh: it was just a price I wanted once the car RWC'd after all the time (i don't have much of) and expense for the items mentioned had gone into it.

plus the fact that other roadies i've dealt with on the other cars I've had, have been picking up things that I wouldn't have worried about ie clamping the pods and maybe putting the standard airbox etc...but if the buyer wants to negotiate with me for a lower price...then I encourage them too.

some in brisbane here say don't let it go for under 23k and some say 19k so it was as much of thought gathering exercise.

might as well chuck it up for 20..

everyone else does, and most of the ones i looked at were what i would consider bunky.. scratched and dinged up

and one for 17 that had rust in the rear guards.. wtf

Edited by ohno1