SAU Community

Cruise To The New Motorplex

SLED

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWEsome can i guess behavior is paramount since Grant Zippell has his name attached to this thing

and police presence may be there but not to defect obviously if you take a track car to the cruise have it adequately ticketed from the motor reg.

not to be a tard but who is grant zippel ???

Zippel Cruises are the biggest in Australia with much respect from the cops......in excess of 300 full US customs on most crusies.

Paying members only or by special invite on his regular cruises.

Someone enlighten me to whats going on? Has the land been purchased yet or we are still wasting our time on this? Pardon the blankness i been away for a while.

No idea bud, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you....passing this on for Grant.

Geoff Tartoosie of Extreme Horsepower is heading the Castle Plaza section of the cruise.

Someone enlighten me to whats going on? Has the land been purchased yet or we are still wasting our time on this? Pardon the blankness i been away for a while.

They're still fighting for the land to be available for purchase or lease from the Government. This has been pressured onto the Government for some time now, and a little birdie tells me its going to happen ... they're just stringing it out to look good in front of the press.

Come along and show your support. The Parliament House protest was a little low on numbers ... this one is a cruise, and we all know how much we like cruises! :(

what do ppl think the cops will be like?? i guess there gonna be there.. cant stop that...my cars not the crasiest but its kinda low nd loud but still tidy..

its not the time or place to be thrashing so i wont be doin ne of that just dont wanna get done for someting stupid....

what u ppl think

what do ppl think the cops will be like?? i guess there gonna be there.. cant stop that...my cars not the crasiest but its kinda low nd loud but still tidy..

its not the time or place to be thrashing so i wont be doin ne of that just dont wanna get done for someting stupid....

what u ppl think

Zippel Cruises are the biggest in Australia with much respect from the cops......

Don't be a dick and you should be fine :P

I kinda tagged along on one of his cruise at the very back of the pack. So much respect for the cars. Some very awesome machinery and something u don't see everyday.

Cops shouldn't be a problem. The zipple and smasa cruises u could basically drive anything and be fine.

i'd love to come along and give some support and get my project out from under the blankets

i couldn't find it on the link but is anyone and anything invited providing they are on their best behaviour?

i saw the last cruise that went to ttp and i simply could not get over how many nice cars there were or the sheer number of cars, they were still arriving hours later!

i started honking a few as i drove the opposite way as i thought initially it was a small cruise, but they kept comin! eventually i gave up even waving because my arm was contantly out the window like a saluting member of hitlers young army

i'd love to show my support and possibly drum up a few fellow datsun enthusiasts but i dont want to be an unwelcome presence.

i'd also love to see the city jammed with modified cars - send a clear message for sure! basically be part of it

can anyone shed light on the "anyone welcome" before i start spreading the word?