SAU Community

Cruise To The New Motorplex

SLED

I will be there for sure .... we gotta fight for our right to race!

That should be the quote of 2010!!!

Dam Straight :ph34r: Wish I was in town to cruise with you guys...Hope it goes well :down:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo heaps of cars.... il be there in my gtir :blush:, try get a few mates to bring there dirty2's :) im gonna start from CP

I'll prob start out at west lakes, spose to be pretty hot , weather forecast 38

ooo heaps of cars.... il be there in my gtir :blush:, try get a few mates to bring there dirty2's :) im gonna start from CP

I'll prob start out at west lakes, spose to be pretty hot , weather forecast 38

I'll be making my start at West Lakes seeing as I can walk & drive again :D ,

hope to run into a few familiar faces as well as meet a few new ones.

Edited by J_Red33

Who wants to give me a lift :)

Speaking to a certain 400kw GTR owner today who said he's bring his 32 out :D

I can give you a lift if you don't mind being the slowest in the field :)

I can give you a lift if you don't mind being the slowest in the field :D

lol, slower than me hey

if ya need a lift luke lemme know, think luke and flick wanna come too, so gonna be down that way

For those that didn't make it, the cruise was sensational, the cars were stopping everyone in their tracks, I reckon we had people cruising the entire length of Port Road all at the same time. Sooooo many awesome cars out. We managed to fill the Speedboat Club, the service road and there were still cars banked back to Port Adelaide. Hopefully it sends a good message to the knobs in Parliament still holding this project up. That site would really be awesome.

For those that didn't make it, the cruise was sensational, the cars were stopping everyone in their tracks, I reckon we had people cruising the entire length of Port Road all at the same time. Sooooo many awesome cars out. We managed to fill the Speedboat Club, the service road and there were still cars banked back to Port Adelaide. Hopefully it sends a good message to the knobs in Parliament still holding this project up. That site would really be awesome.

Good to hear Kristian! Cheers for the call, sorry I couldn't go the whole way, had prior arrangements but atleast I showed up to the meet point :D This is a great step forward, hopefully now the government will take note of just how many passionate people there are out there who want to see something done in this state for motorsport!

I love the fact of going through the city and it was that packed full of cars left right and center!!!! AMAZING!! Felt good that most people didnt back out. Time to get our cars back on the road again!!!