SAU Community

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if nissan made a non turbo, 2.5 litre,manual, 4 door r32 skyline, and if so how hard would it be to find one to import. also if anyone could give me a rough figure of how much it would cost to import it that would be much appreciated :P

Yes, Nissan made the Nissan Skyline GTS25 TypeX.G which was the 4-door model with an RB25DE.

Usually pretty uncommon, and if you find one it's most likely an auto.

To my knowledge they are not able to be imported.

hmmmm, dont really have the money, or the right tools to do an engine conversion, what about a a gts25 2 door manual or a gts 4 door manual , any ideas on how much it would cost??

Edited by R32FREAKK

there are some r32 rb25de's around but they'd be rare as horse shit, my 32 4 door, has a turboed r32 25de in it, but it had an rb20det in it to start off.

Wow thats incredible they are rare in Australia, they are common as horse poo here in NZ, just bought one off a mate for 1500NZD. The trouble is they are starting to be parted out as everyone is after the heads to make a rb30/25de combo.

car.jpg

Certainly cheaper then the R to run lol :D

I have noticed that there are infact a lot of RB25DE factory R32 sedans over in NZ :S not sure why.

Everyone is Australia are the people needing/wanting them. haha

For each RB30 bottom end we send over there, can you send back an RB25de head please? :)

Lol if 26 heads werent such a rediculous price you could have all you want. its almost cheaper to buy the whole engine