SAU Community

What Have You Managed To Fit In Your Stag?

pixel8r

ok, I'll start this one off...

how about a full boori sleigh cot + matching change table + mattresses for each. No trailer.

Here's a pic of the cot (from the internet):

post-23960-1263524015_thumb.jpg

Couldn't find pics of the change table but it also has a drawer.

The mattress for the cot is also the boori one - for any dads out there who may have seen these - they're bigger than a normal cot...

Silly part was I ended up having to go back anyway to pick up some extra bits from the seller - so much for doing it all in one trip. :(

Also, I managed to fit an entire queen size waterbed + all the bits for the frame that goes underneath + heater etc. in my series 2 stagea. obviously there was no water in the mattress...just in case someone was doubting...

3 suitaces,

3 tents,

1 100l esky

2 large camping matresses

1 bent wood chair

1 gramaphone

1 x large tarp

10 poles

4 people

and a few more bits......

In one go, on the way to woodford folk festival.

That was about as much as you could possibly fit in, sorry no photo's

me, my son, my g/f daughter, (both 6) my g/f, my small bag, my sons smaller bag, g/f daughters medium bag my g/f's huge bag 12 bags of shopping toys and assorted things to keep the kids entertained, telescope, and some bits and pieces for the holiday house.... im impressed :( the bluey would have only fitted half that in and i would have had to take the stereo out too! ;)

the excel is an all out track car,definatly got some JDM flavour with its matte black hubcaps but only on one side of the car as i ran out of matte black before i could paint the other side

holy shit the thing is mental in the wet...

i try get a pic for you chris,if your that keen buddy!

In one go. .

8 x standard packing boxes

6 x Book/Cd packing boxes

2 x Jensen floor speakers

3 x Bose speakers

1 20" imac

1 x HP printer

1 male wardrobe of clothes stuffed in the spare parts left over. .

1 X Amp on front seat

1 x PS3 on front passengers floor

1 x 42" Hitachi plasma

Less 1 wedding ring, took up too much room couldn't seem to fit it in. . . . . :(

I love this thread already... recently moved house my family greatly underestimated the ability of my S2 RS... :P

one trip was a full sized fridge!!

then washing machine and bar fridge...

then my lowline entertainment unit, Sony 7.2 surround sound system (2 big subs and two massive tower speakers), tall wooden slim cabinet for dvd's and some other gear...

Sorry no pics! but i have move a washing machine tomorrow i think so i will post a pic of how much more room there is with one in the stag :D

in one go

6 jumbo cube spacebags full of clothing

1 first aid kit

8years of unibooks

fishing box

2 big suitcases and 2 portes

my sombrero

4 pillows

the mrs

22 inch pc monitor in box

pc tower repacked in box

fan

random bits of stuff that after fully packing the 8x6x8 foot trailer wouldn't fit in there

literally the whole section to the front seats was excluded of air and the tailgate electronic assist required additional effort to close the door

then tie that in with a 2500km trip

otherwise in one trip a pocket chopper standing up

another time my sisters antique hall cupboard

^^ let mum and dad borrow it for the hall cupboard after they bought it thinking they could save $50 delivery - umm its a stag, cos them $40 to replace the fuel they used :P

Edited by 910trx

I have moved my daughters twice now and you’re right it is surprising just how much you can get in when you pack it properly.

The slowest trip would have been when I had a carton of eggs in the back it was a bit of a yoke actually :P